Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Work for this week
(updated 27 Jan):
- Task Sort — By Thursday 29 Jan, complete the Task Sorting Activity explained on the Planning/Information Architecture wiki page
- Update your Availability for possible EOWG face-to-face meetings in 2015, particularly your availability for AccessU in May in Austin and if available, your date preferences
- Jan 27 EOWG Weekly Survey
- Update your Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences
- If you miss a meeting, read summary on the EOWG Meetings 2015 page (and the full minutes if you want) and add your name as [done]
If you have more time:
- Planning personas - Review all of it, focusing on the Tasks. Add Tasks and comment on existing Tasks.
- Quick Ref Redesign Analysis - Review. To comment on that wiki page, you'll need to join WCAG WG.