Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Work for this week
Updated 20 November:
~ Special Note ~ No EOWG Teleconference call on November 27th. Next call is scheduled for December 4th.
- Meeting Minutes: If you missed the 20 November EOWG teleconference meeting, please read the minutes and indicate on the wiki and the weekly survey that you have done so.
- Planning Resource:
- Initiate Content: The content for the Initiate section of the planning resource is ready for a first review. Take time to thoroughly review the Initiate overview page and each activity page. The weekly survey will contain directions to gather your feedback.
- Resource name: The planning resource needs a new name. Discussion in the last two meetings and an earlier survey have led to the most favorable options for a permanent name for this resource. Please consider the planning resource and it's purpose. A question on the weekly survey will contain direction for your input on the proposed options.
- WCAG-EM Report Tool (continued): Summary and background in 20 Nov minutes. Questions are carried over into this week's survey and an option to say if you already answered. Please review and comment on your status toward the changes made to the WCAG-EM Report Tool and those omitted. These are extensive comments and Wilco will attend the 4 Dec meeting so there is likely to be continued opportunity to consider these changes.
- longdesc placement in Images Tutorial: A GitHub issue was raised about suggesting longdesc as the first approach to describing complex images. An alternative order for tutorial topics has been suggested and an updated Images Tutorial pull request made which is under consideration and review. Please review and prepare for future discussion. To understand the different perspectives, please review
- Weekly Survey: Complete the EOWG weekly survey.
- Getting Started Tips Approval Survey: Complete the EOWG Publication Approval – Getting Started Tips Changes survey by 02 December.
- The Getting Started Tips have been updated based on feedback from EOWG. Please review the Tips development version to confirm your satisfaction with these changes, and to approve its publication. The survey outlines the changes made and has directions on providing feedback and approval.
- If you miss a meeting, read summary on the EOWG Meetings 2015 page (and the full minutes if you want) and add your name as [done]
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
fyi, Upcoming work...
- Gallery ...
- You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free
or You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
See IRC topic for new meeting password
- When you join the call, put in IRC: Present+ YourName
27 November Teleconference
No teleconference this week