Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Work for this week
Updated 27 May
- Approve Meeting Minutes: Those who were not able to attend the teleconference, confirm that you have read the 27 May summary and minutes, that you understand and approve them. There were no resolutions passed this week.
- High Priority - review your Resource Management assignments
- EOWG participant's assignments are identified in the WAI pages section of the EO web site.
- Please review the resources that have been assigned to you.
- Make a high level determination about whether the resource can stand as it is, needs updates, or should be archived (retired).
- Identify resource needs to complete your recommendation. Thank you! A successful site redesign depends on good content revision.
- Complete the review of the text and supporting materials that follow each of the Web Accessibility Perspectives videos. Comment in the survey, open until June 8.
- Thank you for your time and attention!
- EOWG Weekly Survey Complete by 01 June
- EOWG Web Accessibility Perspectives Review Survey - Complete by 08 June
- Resource Management Documentation and Notes - will remain open to allow note taking until the online tool is ready.
- If you miss a meeting, read summary on the EOWG Meetings 2016 page (and the full minutes if you want) and add your name as [done]
- Input format - remember to provide specific, clear, succinct comments that are quickly understandable to all EOWG participants and easily action-able by the editors — ideally with fork and pull request in many cases, per effective comments e-mail
- Availability Survey - update the Availability for Upcoming EOWG Teleconferences survey on a regular basis to reflect your availability to attend weekly teleconference meetings
fyi, Upcoming work and archives
- You can join WebEx via browser and then you can have it call you toll free
or You can dial +1-617-324-0000 (a toll number) Meeting number / Access code: 640 019 702
Get IRC from e-mail or ask in IRC
- When you join the call, put in IRC: Present+ YourName
03 June Agenda
@@@ TBD @@@