Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
[July 2014] Who else: Everyone:
- Review EOWG's replies to WCAG comments
- [done] Shawn 4 July 2014 - added one comment that needs addressing. other than that, I approve.
- [done] Sharron 16 July 2014 - Yes, I approve.
- [done] Howard, 17 July 2014, I made some comments but I approve
- [done] Name, date, comment
- Review the Tutorials Overview page and put your comments in github, e-mail, or wiki for Cover Page comments
[May 2014]: Who else: Everyone:
- Complete approval questionnaire: Tables WBS
- Complete approval questionnaire: Images WBS
- Review the one cover page at <https://w3c.github.io/wai-tutorials/> and put your comments in github, e-mail, or wiki at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials/Feedback/Cover_Page>
Who else: Everyone Review Tables tutorial at all levels, including copyediting. We plan to ask for EOWG approval to publish it soon. Comments & suggestions can go to any of:
- Issues on GitHub
- Tutorials Feedback wiki page
- EOWG mailing list for discussion; or email@example.com for typos and such
- [done some] Liam, 25-April-2014
- [done some] Vicki, 24-April-2014
- [done some] Bim, 23-April-2014
- [done some] Shawn, 23-April-2014
Anyone Visit new Tutorials Feedback wiki page to prepare for discussion on usefulness and organization on 11 April
- [done] Andrew, 10-April-2014
- [done] Liam, 11-April-2014
Anyone If you want to use GitHub for commenting on the Tutorials, review new Readme.md file to prepare for discussion on 11 April.
- Github:root of tutorial files, [done] Liam, 11-April-2014
- [done] Paul, 10-April-2014
- [done] Bim, 4-April-2014
- [done] Howard, 4-April-2014
- [done] Anna Belle, 3-April-2014
- [done] Sharron, 3-April-2014
- [done] Vicki, 3-April-2014
- [done] Shawn, 1-April-2014
- [done] Andrew, 28-March-2014
- [done] Liam, 11-April-2014
Who else: Everyone...
- Review Tutorials Images content and overall user interface. (Open issues for your input are marked with [EOWG?].) Add comments to Feedback 4 March
- [done] Vicki - 5 March
- ? [done] Sharron - 5 March
- ? [done] Andrew - 5 March
- did some - Shawn - 6 March
- [done] name - date
- 27 Feb - Review Tutorials user interface - add comments to Feedback on 27 Feb version.
Review Images Tutorials - add comments to Images
- 21-26 Feb - Review Tutorials user interface - (see Status & Known Bugs) - add comments to Feedback on 21 Feb version
- 20 Feb - Review Tutorials user interface - (see Status & Known Bugs) - add comments to Feedback on 19 Feb version
- did some - Shawn - 19 Feb
- did some - Vicki - 20 Feb
- did some - Anna Belle - 20 Feb
- did some - Howard - 20 Feb
- 13-15 Feb - Review Tutorials user interface - (see Status & Known Bugs) - add comments to Feedback 13-15 Feb
- [done] Vicki 16 Feb
- [done] Shawn 13 Feb
- [done?] Everyone - review updates and comment on things marked (square bracket) "[EOWG]":
1. Ctrl for Windows, cmd for Mac,
2. Basic Structure Check,
- [done] - Sylvie, 25-Feb-2014
- [done] - Vicki, 26-Feb-2014
- [done] - Anna Belle, 26-Feb-2014
- [done] Sharron 28-February-2014
- [done] Shawn - update from edits
- [done] Shawn - update [@@ explain images more]
Usability testing Easy Checks - by Wed 26 Feb
Who else: Anyone with perspectives on usability testing and Easy Checks please comment.
Add thoughts on what to test, who to recruit as users, etc.
- [Done] Vicki, 26 February
- [Abstain] not sure what needs to be done here. Sylvie, 25 February
- [Done] Sharron, 5 March
- [Done] Name, 00 Month
Evaluation tool guidance
Who else: Anyone review and comment on overall approach, wording, etc. Add thoughts on titles.
- [done] - Vicki, 03-month-2014
- [done] - Sharron, 02-month-2014
- [done] - Bim, 04-April-2014
- [done] - Liam, 04-April-2014
- [done] - name, 00-month-2014
Who else: Anyone Based on Jeanne's report at the April 11 meeting, continue to send interested parties to Info about How to Help Move ATAG forward on ATAG Overview page.
- Paul - prompt Sue Collins of CSU system to participate
- Wayne - follow up with Sue
Participants: Andrew, Paul, Wayne, Sharron. Everyone else welcome!
- Sharron - update Update outreach plan for ATAG target date: Feb 21
- [done] Sharron - set up ATAG outreach wiki page, brainstormed targets, messaging etc.
- [done] Paul - brainstormed targets, messaging, writing up verbiage for business card handouts at CSUN. They will not be haikus as suggested by Wayne.
IndieUI Requirements Review - May
- by 6 May - draft comments available for EOWG review
- through 8 May - EOWG review comments
- 9 May - EOWG discuss
- revise comments to submit
- 16 May - EOWG approve
- by 23 May - submit comments
Who else: Anyone with thoughts on use cases/scenarios and other aspects of the doc
- Wayne to do
WAI-ARIA Overview - by early March
Who else: Anyone please comment on the WAI-ARIA Overview page by 4 March.
- [done] Anna Belle 20-Feb-2014
- [done] Sylvie, 25-Feb-2014
- [done] Paul 27-Feb-2014. Overall, this is very well-written.
- To my eye, the use of bold text creates a "noisy page" and is not necessary. That said, the bold text, if combined, would actually make a great TL;DR summary of this page.
- In "The WAI-ARIA Documents" section, what exactly does "...completed and published in 2011" mean? Following the link "How WAI Develops Accessibility Guidelines through the W3C Process" does not reveal which milestone "completed and published" actually is.
- [done] Sharron 28-Feb-2014
- [done] name 00-month-2014
WCAG-EM Review - in Feb
Who else: Everyone review comments by Sylvie & Anthony in WCAG-EM Review wiki page - by 26 February.
Who else: Anyone please comment on the WCAG-EM Overview page by 20 March.
(final comment deadline: Friday 28 February 2014)
- [done]Shawn - polish & submit EOWG comments
- Everyone - review comments and comment or OK for submission
- [done] Bim 28-Feb-2014
- [done] Eric 27-Feb-2014
- [mostly done] Shawn 20-Feb-2014
- [done] Vicki 20-Feb-2014
- [abstain] Anna Belle 21-Feb-2014
- [done] Shawn - review comments and prepare for EOWG discussion. 20-Feb-2014
- [Done] Sylvie - Finished reviewing WCAG-EM and added comments to the wiki on 20 February. Reviewed Overview page as well but no additional comments to Vicki's comments.
- [done] Vicki - commented on Overview page 13-Feb-2014
- [Done] Anthony - reviewed doc and commented 12-Feb-2014
WCAG Techniques & Understanding Feb 2014
Everyone: In Techniques for Specific Technologies, read Background and Notes. Comment under "Additional Discussion on Wording" and "Location". (+1 is enough of a comment)
- [done] - Vicki, 3-April-2014
- [done] - Eric, 2014-04-03
- [done] - Andrew, 2-April-2014
- [done] - Bim, 2-April-2014
- [done] - Shawn, 28-March-2014
- [done] - Liam, 4-April-2014
- [done] - Sharron, 4-April-2014
Who else: Everyone with perspectives on the EO position on the alt attribute & WAI-ARIA solution please comment.
- [Done] Shawn - submit comment
- [Done] Sharron - draft EOWG comment to submit
- [after others done] All - review comments and comment or OK for submission
- [Passed the deadline, did not have time] - Vicki
- [missed deadline] Anna Belle - will comment on alt issue
- [Done] Bim - commented on alt issue on 14 February 2014
- [Done] Eric - 14 February 2014
- [Done] Paul - commented on alt issue February 13
- [Done] Howard - commented on alt issue on 13 February 2014
- [Done] Andrew - commented on alt issue on 13 February 201
- [Done] Sylvie - commented on alt issue on 10 February 2014
- [done] Shawn - commented on just 'cause techniques not necessary accessible
- [done] Shawn - to our wiki page, add links for background issue & headings for proposal and discussion
Who else: Everyone: Wayne has requested that everyone try to experience the wiki the way he does and see what impact it has on your ability to contribute. He asks that everyone to go to the wiki, enlarge the text to 200% and try to do your homework for this week. Wayne says "I would really like for everyone to try this this week." if you have comments, please add them to Using the wiki page. Indicate below that you have completed Wayne's request.
- [done] - Shawn
- [done] - Vicki
- [done] - Eric