socialwg Teleconf 2015-03-03
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- socialwg/2015-03-03-minutes (pending meeting completion and scribe update)
- IRC log: http://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2015-02-03
- Chair: Arnaud
- Scribe: James Snell or next available from Scribes list
- Regrets: Ann, Evan
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 24 February 2015 Teleconf
Next week Teleconf
- Logistics: need room and food info
- Preliminary agenda available: any feedback or request?
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
Social API User Stories
- Voting period ended at 2015-02-25 00:00 EST
- Review and discussion of voting results for user stories
- Discuss process to transform stories into requirements for a Candidate API
- IG work on Vocabulary requirements Mapping API User Stories to Vocabulary terms — Pavlik elf (talk) 09:59, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
- Strategy for tracking implementations and their conformance — Pavlik elf (talk) 09:59, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
Additional Agenda Items
DO NOT REMOVE THIS Additional Agenda Items SECTION, add more agenda items here (or in a NEW === section === previous to this section)
- Social Web or NOT Social Web? Core or NOT Core (Extension?)? Versioning API v1 or vX? - based on comments in Tantek's votes on Socialwg/Social API/User stories
- Feedback for IG (meeting tomorrow Socialig/2015-03-04)
- Discuss standard API entrypoint based on URLs and request headers i.e. "Accept: application/json" --Bret Comnes (talk) 17:46, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg