socialwg Teleconf 2015-02-24
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- socialwg/2015-02-24-minutes (pending meeting completion and scribe update)
- IRC log: http://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2015-02-24
- Chair: Tantek (backup: Arnaud)
- Scribe: aaronpk or next available from Scribes list
- Regrets: elf Pavlik
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 17 February 2015 Teleconf
Next week Teleconf
Propose Invite Annotation WG Members
It was noted that several of our User stories overlap with the Annotation WG's scope.
Proposal: The Social Web WG make a general invitation (via staff contact) to members of the Annotation WG to attend our f2f as observers in the hopes of improving collaboration.
E.g. Help make sure that the Social Web WG syntax, API, protocols etc. consider at least enabling Annotation use-cases to be built on top.
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
Social API User Stories
- Review and discussion of voting results for user stories
- End of voting period at 2015-02-25 00:00 EST
- Discuss process to transform stories into requirements for a Candidate API
Additional Agenda Items
DO NOT REMOVE THIS Additional Agenda Items SECTION
- ... add more agenda items here (or in a NEW === section === previous to this section)
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg