Chair: Ann Bassetti Scribe: First available from Scribes list Regrets:
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 18 and 25 February 2015 Telecons
- http://www.w3.org/2015/02/25-socialig-minutes.html (didn't really happen)
Next week Teleconf
Tracking of Actions and Issues
Social API User Stories
- Update on WG voting on Social API User Stories: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories
Mapping API User Stories to Vocabulary terms
- Continue discussion on: Socialig/Vocabulary_TF#Mapping_API_User_Stories_to_Vocabulary_terms
- Continue clarification of IG's role, how to add value.
- Note deliverables from Charter:
- Mandatory: Use-case and Requirements Report
- Possible: Social Architecture Report
- Possible: Social Vocabularies
- ... Please add any other agenda items here
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
Will be at: http://www.w3.org/2015/03/04-socialig-minutes.html
Wiki version: socialig/2015/03-04-minutes
back to socialig