socialwg Teleconf 2015-03-10
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- socialwg/2015-03-10-minutes (pending meeting completion and scribe update)
- IRC log: http://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2015-03-10
- Chair: Tantek (backup Arnaud)
- Scribe: Aaron Parecki
- Evan Prodromou (via private email)
- Shane Hudson - Can't make it due to the timezone change sorry!
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 3 March 2015 Teleconf
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
Activity Streams 2.0
- ISSUE-14 (as:Link) & ACTION-42 (MediaObject)
- ACTION-44 (Collection Comparison), also very important for Social API!
Additional Agenda Items
DO NOT REMOVE THIS Additional Agenda Items SECTION, add more agenda items here (or in a NEW === section === previous to this section)
- Participation in mailing list conversations. Tantek, Aaron and few other people associated with IndieWebCamp don't engage in mailing lists dicsussions. (raised by Henry Story on mailing list)
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg