socialwg Teleconf 2015-03-10
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- 1 Previous Meeting
- 2 Minutes
- 3 Agenda
- socialwg/2015-03-24-minutes (pending meeting completion and scribe update)
- IRC log: http://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2015-03-24
- Chair: Evan (backup Tantek)
- Scribe: Chris Webber (cwebber2)
- (put your name here)
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 10 March 2015 Teleconf
Minutes of F2F
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
- Open Doodle Poll http://doodle.com/8fa27m9ryx6d26rb#table
Activity Streams 2.0
- ISSUE-14 (as:Link)
- ACTION-42 (MediaObject)
- ACTION-44 (Collection Comparison), also very important for Social API!
- Collections - how to model them and what we can reuse? — Pavlik elf (talk) 12:35, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
- ISSUE-16 better separate grammar/vocabulary and improved spec structure — Pavlik elf (talk) 10:10, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
- ISSUE-13 Which activity types are built into AS2, and how are they defined/structured?
- PROPOSAL: WG focus on Core 'grammar' while IG + various CGs focus on domain specific 'vocabularies' 
- Moving non-core vocabulary to IG? What is "core"? Harry Halpin
- Discuss Schema.org extension mechanism and xAPI (adlnet.gov) extensions requirements for Communities of Practice
- Strategy for ISSUE-17 Identity, Agent, Person, Persona, Account etc. need clarifications — Pavlik elf (talk) 10:49, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
- Discuss implicit knowledge / inference — Pavlik elf (talk) 11:48, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
- Strategy and next steps.
Additional Agenda Items
DO NOT REMOVE THIS Additional Agenda Items SECTION, add more agenda items here (or in a NEW === section === previous to this section)
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg