The main goal of this workshop is to join forces in the collaborative development of open frameworks for knowledge extraction and question answering, to share standards, and to foster the creation of an ecosystem of tools and benchmarks. The workshop will therefore not only comprise short and long paper presentations but also a hands-on session on already existing frameworks, standards, and benchmarking campaigns, as well as a social meet-up.
- Submission deadline: 25 September, 2016 (23:59 Pacific Time)
- Notification of acceptance: 16 October, 2016
- Camera-ready versions of accepted papers: 30 October, 2016
- Workshop date: 11 December, 2016
- Injecting Knowledge into Machine Reading Models, Sebastian Riedel, UCL (University College London)
Noriko Kando, National Institute of Informatics (NII)
You can find the full Call for Papers here OKBQA CFP