Adrian encourages the community to weigh in on the issues arising from the transition from XML to JSON, as it would be helpful to get any further feedback from the community:
- #294 JSON: Encoding rests
- #295 JSON: Encoding heterogeneous subobjects
- #296 JSON: Encoding global measures as empty objects
- #297 JSON: How to encode object style selectors
- #298 JSON: Encoding start- and end-repeat barlines
- #299 JSON: Encoding inner beams
Adrian would like to proceed to pull requests for these issues in the near future, so we ask that you provide your feedback by Monday 12 June if possible. Adrian will then make a call as to whether to prepare a pull request for further feedback or to proceed with the solution as proposed.
There are also some ongoing discussions for which feedback would be welcomed:
- #293 Removing Microsyntaxes in favor of explicit attributes
- #300 Consistent Plurals (contents vs content, etc.)
- #301 Add version to MNX documents
The next co-chairs’ meeting will be on Thursday 22 June 2023.