The next two meetings will be:
- Wednesday, February 16 at 2:00 UTC (note that this is Tuesday, February 15 in AMER)
- Thursday, March 3 at 14:00 UTC
- Set up Meeting notes and identify scribe
- Continue: COGA TF is working on what constitutes clear and understandable content. Please help us come up with both good and bad examples from your own experiences of sites and interfaces.
- Asynchronous community group participation and how to make it easier for anyone to be involved.
- Community group organization
- Group scope and work statement (Rain will have a draft based on Feb 3 notes before this meeting)
- [Adi and Szu] form to report patterns and issues to help identify community feedback for Content Usable
- [Adi, Lee, Szu] Report on live transcription as a cognitive support in synchronous meetings
- [Kiki, Rashmi] Outreach and education
- Round table topics (see Dec. 2 for previously recommended topics)