A big thank you to Hiral for creating a poll to help us identify the best option for our APAC friendly meetings.
This post is an update on what our meeting schedule will be moving forward.
How our meeting schedule will work:
- We will meet every two weeks
- AMER and EMEA friendly time, 9:00 am Eastern Time: 1st Thursday of each month — next meeting date: Thursday November 4 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time
- APAC friendly time, 9:00 pm Eastern Time: 3rd Wednesday of each month (this is Tuesday in AMER time) — next meeting date: Tuesday November 16 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time
- While we are not meeting again until November, the W3C’s annual conference, TPAC, is happening now. Find out more and join the public conversations here: https://www.w3.org/2021/10/TPAC/Overview.html
- Our meeting link cannot be posted publicly, so you will be able find it in two places:
- The Community Group Calendar (you must be logged in)
- On the Google Calendar event invite that will be sent to email@example.com
- On our next meetings, I will teach the group how to use IRC so that we can use this to record notes for our meetings and make them publicly available
Responding to other group requests:
- Some team members have asked if we can open up a Slack channel, as well. We can do this, but we need to set that up. Is there a volunteer who would be willing to set this up for us?
- We will continue using Zoom for our primary meetings so that we can remain within the W3C infrastructure.
See you on the first Monday in November.