Updated Working Drafts of IndieUI: Events and IndieUI: User Context are available for review. IndieUI defines a way for different user interactions to be translated into simple events and communicated to web applications. These drafts include a reduction in scope for the 1.0 version, and minor property and interface changes. See:
- IndieUI Overview for a short introduction,
- IndieUI: Events 1.0 - Events for User Interface Independence - for the Events draft,
- IndieUI: User Context 1.0 – Contextual Information for User Interface Independence - for the User Context draft,
- Requirements for IndieUI: Events 1.0 and IndieUI: User Context 1.0 for requirements the specification should meet,
- Updated Working Draft: IndieUI Events - for Mobile and More e-mail for information on updates,
- Mobile Accessibility to learn about related work.
The IndieUI Working Group is currently exploring moving this work to other Working Groups; however, comments on these drafts are still welcomed, preferably by 29 May 2015.Back to Top