This group gives us a number of resources:
- A wiki.
- An irc channel [irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#xformsusers] If you don’t have an IRC user agent, you can always use http://irc.w3.org/ .
- Mailing lists (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
You are encouraged to join: note that you don’t have to be a member of W3C to join, but you do have to agree to an IPR statement.
The initial aims of the group are:
- To encourage users of XForms to bring their discussions here, for discussion of techniques, usage, and suggestions to improvements and additions to the language.
- Allow people to contribute to the XForms test suite.
- Allow people to maintain the list of implementations.
- Allow the XForms Working Group to give updates on XForms 2.
- Move the XForms+HTML Note/Rec document over to xformsusers to incubate it.
This last is a note documenting how you combine XForms with (X)HTML; it will be converted to wiki markup and put on the Community Group’s wiki, allowing group members to contribute to it.
This is of course only an initial list of aims, brainstormed by the Working Group. It is up to the Users Group to further develop this list.
Currently the group has no chair. The group will decide on a chair once it has reached sufficient size.
For more information about Community Groups, see Community and Business Groups.