It’s time for a teleconference, so that we can introduce ourselves, our observatory activities and do some planning. If you’re interested in attending please could you complete the doodle poll (times are all in London afternoons) on
The favourite date as of 29 March is Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM UK time. Poll closes Tuesday 2nd.
1. Introductions (5mins)
2. Background and purpose of the Community Group (5mins)
3. Update on related events (5mins)
4. Brief summaries of observatory activities by group members (20mins) – more at next meeting
5. Forward planning discussion (15mins)
6. Summary of next steps (5mins)
I’ll review the poll on April 2 and announce the date and call details.
Thanks and look forward to talking with you in April.