The Decentralized Identity Korean Community Group has been launched:
The mission of the Decentralized Identity Korean Community Group includes the following:
* to facilitate focused discussion in Korean of the Decentralized Identity – Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs), Verifiable Credentials(VC) and of related specifications
* to gather comments and questions in Korean about those specifications
* to collect information about specific use cases in Korea for technologies defined in those specifications
* to report the results of its activities as a group back to the DID Working Group, the Verifiable Credentials Working Group and to the W3C membership and community
* to share an experience of DIDs & VC best practice in the aspect of web app developer
* to share up to date information for Decentralized Identity (DIDs & VC) industry including browser tech, web service, hybrid apps, dapps and extra.
This is a community initiative. This group was originally proposed on 2020-03-03 by Do Hyoung Lim. The following people supported its creation: Do Hyoung Lim, Sooyoung Hyun, WonSuk Lee, Seungyun Lee, Kangchan Lee. W3C’s hosting of this group does not imply endorsement of the activities.
We invite you to share news of this new group in social media and other channels.
If you believe that there is an issue with this group that requires the attention of the W3C staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
W3C Community Development Team