Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Quick Start Guides
- Prototype: Current prototype on Github
- Requirements analysis: Quick Start Guides/Requirements Analysis
- Quick Start Guides/Prototype/Feedback
- Ongoing review of prototype moved to GitHub for conveinence.
- Quick Start Guides/Styling of Examples
- Exploration resulted in a slightly different style that increased the description font size, reduced the impact of the example header, changed the example captions, and blocked the examples up a bit more.
- Quick Start Guides/Category name for Understanding links
- Discussion resulted in removing the Understanding category and incorporating it into a more general WCAG one.
- Quick Start Guides/Writing Tips Combined
- Explored writing tips in order to determine how best to combine them
- Quick Start Guides/Cross Activity Tips
- Explored tips that spanned different activities to see how well they fit together
- Quick Start Guides/Learn More Links
- Exploring what to put into learn more links
- Quick Start Guides/Audiences
- Explored potential audiences and what they might want from such a resource
- Quick Start Guides/Design
- Reviewed various design ideas
- Quick Start Guides/Analysis of Success Criteria
- Reviewed WCAG 2.0 SC's in line with identified audiences, to determine who each SC is relevant to
- Quick Start Guides/Structure and Content
- Content development work - has subsequently moved into Github