Visa applications are currently subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past. Therefore, attendees are advised to apply ASAP.
Visa letters will only be issued to attendees who have paid the registration fee in full.
Additional information can be found on the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs web site at http://www.esteri.it/visti/index_eng.asp.
To request a Visa Support Letter, please send an email to Valentina Tamma (V.Tamma@liverpool.ac.uk) specifying in the body of the mail the following data:
- Full name (as written in the passport)
- Affiliation: organization/company name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Date of Birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number and passport expiration date
- Are you a presenting? (Yes or No)
- Which day are you presenting?
Electronic letters will be issued promptly upon verification of paid registration. An original signed letter via regular mail has to be explicitly requested.
Invitation letters will state the following:
- Workshop dates, title, location
- Whether the requester is a presenter or attendee
- The requester has paid the required registration fee in full
Invitation letters will not be issued to requesters who have not previously paid the registration fee.