The group has been created, people are starting to join. Over the next week I will start to jotting down idas for initial work. If you have ideas please add them to the list!
- review CSS Techniques for WCAG 2 with a view to updating adding techniques
- collect articles, data on CSS accessibility issues/ fixes:
- Using display:table has semantic effects in some screen readers
- Screen readers, list items and list-style:none
- Techniques for High-Contrast-Friendly Icons
- use/support for CSS content:before etc.
- use of CSS background images (text alterntives etc.)
- display:none, display:hidden support/issues.
- content hidden offscreen using CSS.
- css animation
- css marquee
- grid layout module.
- Review current guidance in the CSS specs.