Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
WAI Website Redesign
This is the main page for the WAI Website Redesign work.
Task Force pages
IMPORTANT: These are rough draft, in-progress prototypes. Lots of things don't work yet like keyboard navigation and responsive design. Consider all content as dummy placeholder text. None of it is ready for review yet. Please do not waste energy commenting on it.
- latest prototype <http://w3c.github.io/wai-website/>
- home page with 2-level fly-outs: <https://w3c.github.io/wai-website-components/components/preview/example-home.html>
- sub-page https://w3c.github.io/wai-website-components/components/preview/example-generic.html
- WAI Site Redesign Goals
- WAI Redesign Personas
- Technical Considerations
- Metadata Guidelines
- Design Parameters
- Page Types
- New Icons
- Current site assets (Eric's Dropbox) - existing WAI site logos, fonts, color, images
- Visual Draft Jan 2017 and info in 25 Jan email; Visual Draft Nov 2016
- WAI Website Redesign/Footer
- WAI Website Redesign/Feedback Box
- WAI Website Redesign/Expand Collapse
- WAI Website Redesign/Translations
- Usability testing Oct 2017
- Redesign implementation
- Smart Search
- WAI Site Redesign Notes - includes information from the May 2016 face-to-face meeting
Task Force Participants
(updated 8 Nov)
Task Force Leadership:
- Task Force facilitator is James Green.
- W3C Team Contacts are Eric Eggert and Shawn Henry.
Active task Force participants are:
- Alicia Frausto
- Brent Bakken
- Caleb Watson
- Charlotte Wise
- Eric Eggert
- James Green
- Laura Keen
- Sharron Rush
- Shawn Henry
- Susan Hewitt