From Library Linked Data
Teleconferences are generally held every Thursday at 10:00 Boston time (less frequently in July and August and over holidays).
- Time: 0700 Seattle / 1000 New York / 1500 London / 1600 Paris / 2200 Kuala Lumpur / 2300 Tokyo / 2400 Sydney
- Dial-in: Boston: +1-617-761-6200, Nice: +220.127.116.11.79.03 , Bristol: +44.203.318.0479
- Call code: 55394# ("LLDXG")
- Weekly teleconferences focus on a subset of this Running Agenda
- 2011-08-25 final telecon: report acknowledgement, handing wiki pages for deliverables over to copy editors for final HTML version Agenda Minutes
- 2011-07-21: Report sections review Minutes
- 2011-05-26: Report review: technical organization. Internal reviews on Vocabularies & Datasets, Issues and Relevant Technology Agenda Minutes
- 2011-01-20: Bibliographic cluster, Terminology discussion, Records in libraryland and linked data Agenda Minutes
- 2011-01-06: Terminology wrap-up, Cluster effort status (incl new clusters), remaining use case actions Agenda Minutes
- 2010-11-18: Use cases curation process + housekeeping, Topics in relation to mailing list threads... Agenda Minutes
- 2010-09-16: F2F and use case update, discussion on Ed and Joachim's related use cases Agenda Minutes
- 2010-09-09: report from Gordon with analysis of issues in RDA, the "FR family", and ISBD Agenda Minutes
- One page on zakim: how to join a conference, mute your audio, raise your hand, etc.
- Another page on zakim: how to log into IRC before calling, hide Zakim commands from the agenda, manage the speaker queue.
- Telecon Etiquette: when to mute your phone, when to use IRC instead of talking.