Tools to directly visualize/explore RDF or OWL data. They work in the usual web browsers (although there might be restrictions). See also the Editing Data page.
It is a subcategory of “Tool”
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Structured Data Linter (last modified: 29 February 2016)
- graphVizdb: A Scalable Platform for Interactive Large Graph Visualization (last modified: 30 December 2015)
- A Tool for Scalable Multiscale Visual Exploration & Analysis over Large Datasets (last modified: 26 December 2015)
- Ontorion Server-Semantic Knowledge Management Framework (last modified: 15 January 2015)
- Sparklis (last modified: 9 January 2015)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Special Browser"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.