Tools that can perform reasoning tasks, typically based on RDFS, OWL, or some rule engine. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of the tools are part of a larger tool (programming environment like Jena, or triple store like Oracle Spatial) whereas others can be added to existing environments to add and/or improve reasoning capabilities (eg, Pellet, that can be “added” both to Jena or Oracle Spatial).
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- RDFox (last modified: 2 May 2019)
- Apache Jena (last modified: 16 January 2018)
- GraphDB (last modified: 5 April 2016)
- Sesame (last modified: 5 November 2013)
- OpenLink Virtuoso (last modified: 11 February 2012)
Pages in category "Reasoner"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.