Teleconference Dates & Times
Please use the table below as a reference for dates and times for our teleconferences till May 2014. Get it as an icalendar feed.
|November Wed 27th||3pm UTC||Task Forces||minutes|
|December Wed 11th||8am UTC||agenda||minutes|
|January Wed 22nd||3pm UTC||agenda||minutes|
|February Wed 26th||8am UTC||canceled|
|March Wed 26th||3pm UTC||agenda||minutes|
|April Wed 16th||2pm UTC||agenda||minutes|
|May Wed 14th||2pm UTC||agenda|
|June Wed 18th||2pm UTC||agenda||minutes|
|July Wed 16th||2pm UTC||agenda||minutes|
|August Wed 13th||2pm UTC||agenda|
|September Wed 17th||2pm UTC||agenda|
|October Wed 15th||2pm UTC|
|November Wed 12th||3pm UTC|
|December Wed 17th||3pm UTC|
Please use a Time Zone Converter to find the correct time for the meetings in your timezone.
We are now holding some breakout calls for particular topics. Please refer to the table below to find out what time the calls will be on, the topic, and a brief agenda. Please email Natasha to add items to the agenda or request a move of the time of a call.
|Key Topic||Date||Time||Brief Agenda||Minutes|
|Identity||Tuesday 24th June||2pm UTC||Discussion on the issues and use cases for identity on the web for mobile devices. Investigation and discussion into possible work for the group.|
|ServiceWorker Testing||Thursday 26th June||2pm UTC||Update on the ServiceWorker implementation and testing repository. Instructions on how to get started with testing, best practices and answering any questions contributors may have about the process.|
|Permissions||Thursday 10th July||2pm UTC||Discussion on the issues of permissions based on the work Dom conducted in the beginning of the year, and discussing methods for improving the permissions model. Decisions on what work can be conducted here, and how we go about it.|
|Web API Gap||(Dom and Lisa will let me know when to hold a meeting on this)|
Teleconference Meeting Information
Teleconferences are currently being conducted every month (see table above). The teleconference dial-in details will be sent to all participants on the public mailing list before the call and can be seen below; the dial-in details come in a US standard phone number and SIP number variants, you will need to use a conference code to access the call.
- Who: (Official Participants and invited guests only)
- Time: monthly, alternating between Wednesday 15:00-16:00 British time and Wednesday 08:00-09:00 British time
- Dial: +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 932662 ("WEBMOB")
- IRC: IRC channel: #webmob.
- Agenda: An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
Please, remember to dial "#" right after the conference code. If everything goes well, you should hear a beep meaning you've just joined the conference, and could hear other participants.
We encourage all participants on teleconference calls to also login to IRC. Please see IRC details. Please also note that the teleconference system at W3C is called Zakim. There are more detailed instructions on how to use it. Zakim has an accompanying and useful IRC bot. Please read next section to learn more about it.
Meetings are minuted and minutes are public. Scribe duties rotate among IG participants, so all should be familiar with these instructions. Scribing occurs on IRC so please take a look at the IRC instructions below.
- Taking minutes during the meeting
- Cleaning up the minutes after the meeting
- Circulating the minutes to the staff contact within 24h after the meeting concludes
- Adding a link to the Agenda and Minutes from the Past Meetings page (to be setup)
- Updating the Scribe List (to be setup)
- If you will miss a meeting, put your name on Regrets
- TPAC Face-to-Face - information on our TPAC Face-to-Face meeting on 14th - 15th November in Shenzhen, China.