socialwg Teleconf 2014-12-02
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- 1 Previous Meeting
- 2 Minutes
- 3 Agenda
- 3.1 Preamble
- 3.2 Admin
- 3.3 Tracking of Actions and Issues
- 3.4 Face-to-face meeting
- 3.5 Social API review: OpenSocial Activity Streams API
- 3.6 Social API review: Flickr API
- 3.7 Adjourn
- 3.8 Social API next steps
- Chair: Evan Prodromou
- Scribe: or next available from Scribes list
- elf Pavlik (http://apidays.io)
- Tantek Çelik (#Mozlandia meetings)
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 25 November 2014 Teleconf
Next week Teleconf
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
We should finalize the dates for our face-to-face meeting, see http://doodle.com/3cfvrfqr6n9cgdzs
Social API review: OpenSocial Activity Streams API
Evan will review Socialwg/Social API/OpenSocial Activity Streams API.
Social API review: Flickr API
Chris Webber will review Socialwg/Social API/Flickr API.
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
Social API next steps
Discuss next steps for social API development.
back to socialwg