socialwg Teleconf 2014-12-09
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- 1 Previous Meeting
- 2 Minutes
- 3 Agenda
- 3.1 Preamble
- 3.2 Admin
- 3.3 Tracking of Actions and Issues
- 3.4 Activity Streams 2.0
- 3.5 Social API
- 3.6 Adjourn
- 4 Postponed to Next Week Agenda
- Chair: Tantek
- Scribe: aaronpk and evanpro (or next available from Scribes list)
- Regrets: jasnell, AnnBassetti
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 02 December 2014 Teleconf
Next week Teleconf
Next Face to Face meeting
- 17&18 March 2015 (Tue&Wed) + possibly Thu 19 for interop?
- Doodle poll
- Decision: 17&18 March for f2f, may do hack sessions before/after
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
Activity Streams 2.0
PROPOSAL: systems generating activities MUST set all the relevant attributes (as:to, as:cc, as:tag etc.) and do not rely on other systems parsing any textual content.
based on email thread
- start: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2014Dec/0007.html
- resolution: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2014Dec/0037.html
moved to Socialwg/Microsyntaxes
aaronpk to review Socialwg/Social_API/Micropub
Evan Prodromou to review Socialwg/Social API/pump.io API.
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
Postponed to Next Week Agenda
James Snell to review.
back to socialwg