socialwg Teleconf 2014-12-16
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- 1 Previous Meeting
- 2 Minutes
- 3 Agenda
- Chair: Arnaud (backup: Evan)
- Scribe: Doug Schepers or next available from Scribes list
- Regrets: elf Pavlik (meetup in Paris with Ben Werdmüller)
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 09 December 2014 Teleconf
Next week Teleconf
Dates on our roadmap became very outdated https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg#sched
PROPOSAL: if we can't set realistic dates, let's not put them at all (elf Pavlik)
- +1 agreed. Bad dates just make the group look less credible as a whole. Ditch a schedule for schedule's sake. Tantek Çelik (talk) 19:57, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
API Reviews continued
Linked Data Platform API
Henry Story and Sandro Hawke to review.
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg