socialwg Teleconf 2015-01-06
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- Chair: Evan (backup: Tantek)
- Scribe: or next available from Scribes list
- Regrets: Harry
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 16 December 2014 Teleconf
Next week Teleconf
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
Coordination with IG
Tomorrow Social IG has telecon, what we can ask to prioritize in next two weeks? During last IG telecon we concluded that Use Cases should get highest priority.
- Request that Social IG consider annotation use cases and either:
- work on social annotation use cases with Annotation WG
- OR note that no one has considered or wants to work on annotation use cases
- related: some work done on understanding "quotation" posts vs. other kinds of posts:
Additional Agenda Items
- Updating schedule which has long past due dates, continuation from Socialwg/2014-12-16#Updating_schedule
- Open call for anyone who recently added any social web features to the personal website to add to the list of folks who committed and did so on IndieWebCamp:
- ... add more agenda items here
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg