From W3C Wiki
The official W3C Process is documented here:
The current editor's draft is here:
W3C process improvements are:
- discussed in the community group http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/
- tracked in Github issues
- discussed in email
- discussed in conference calls; and the minutes of conference calls are also sent to the email reflector
The W3C Issue tracker is no longer active.
Minutes of Process CG meetings
- AB - the W3C Advisory Board is responsible for making recommendations of process changes to the W3C AC and Team.
- W3C Process CG — Community Group for Process discussions
- Other Standards Organization Processes:
- Past: there was a process2018 page explaining what was under consideration for adoption in that (2018) revision of the process.