This community group wants to provide:
- a transversal work encouraging W3C API Working Groups to make their specifications:
- more easily applicable in workers and server-side contexts
- providing both Synchronous and Asynchronous APIs*
- evangelisation for having any JS implementation providing as most as possible W3C API (or at least standard ones) instead of proprietary APIs.
You can start to learn more about this group via those few resources:
- the community group wiki main page
- the slides and minutes of the “End-to-end W3C APIs” TPAC 2012 breakout session