This Wiki page is edited by participants of the Cognitive and Learning Disabilities Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Subgroups of the task force.
- Mental Health ( David, Albert, John K, Chris, Justine Mark H, Lisa , Yao Ding, Rashmi (leader), Le, John Kirkwood, Jennifer)
- WCAG 3 Coordination (leader: Rain)
- Clear Language: JohnR (leader), Julie Rawe (leader), Jan McSorley (Silver), Patricia D'Ambrosio (Silver), Rain, Becca
- Images (Jennie, Rain, John K)
- Structure Review For Content Useable (Rain, Justine, Shawn, Le, Julie, Lisa)
- Research Plan and Strategy ( Aaron) Rachael, Jennie, Le, John K, Shawn , Lisa ) Moved to main meeting
- Test Plan and Strategy (Shawn and Jennie co-leaders; Rachael, Julie, John K, Lisa)
Subgroups meet immediately following the COGA Task Force meeting every Thursday, from 11am-Noon ET. We meet on the same conference line and IRC channel as the main COGA TF meeting (Call in details: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga).
Upcoming meeting schedule:
- Thursday, January 5, 2023 canceled
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 Clear Language
- Thursday, January 19, 2023 Structure Review For Content Useable
- Thursday, January 26, 2023 Test Plan and Strategy
- Thursday, February 2, 2023 Mental Health
- Thursday, February 9, 2023 Clear Language and Test Plan and Strategy
- Thursday, February 16, 2023 Structure Review For Content Useable
- Thursday, February 23, 2023 Test Plan and Strategy
- Thursday, March 2, 2023 Clear Language and WCAG 3 Coordination
- Thursday, March 9, 2023 Mental Health
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 Structure Review For Content Useable
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 Clear Language and WCAG 3 Coordination
- Thursday, March 30, 2023 Test Plan and Strategy
See each subgroups actions on our [action page] Note that images are meeting on Fridays.
Extra mental health subgroup meetings on EU/india friendly time zoon
Actions for new groups
Subgroups that are currently on hold: