Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 376 actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Make this work Phil Archer 2017-05-25
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Alert working group members to update their use cases to follow the template Ixchel Faniel 2017-06-14 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Your use cases Makx Dekkers 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Your use cases Ruben Verborgh 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Your use cases Nandana Mihindukulasooriya 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Your use cases Rob Atkinson 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Your use cases Simon Cox 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Your use cases Andrea Perego 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Your use cases Riccardo Albertoni 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Your use cases Thomas D'Haenens 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Your use cases Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Your use cases Christian Mader 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Your use cases Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2017-06-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Make the uc id8 more concrete Annette Greiner 2017-07-31 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Work with keith on a use case on data identification Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-07-24 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Will link these to ID12 Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-07-24 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Write uc for data-item level caveat annotations Dan Brickley 2017-07-31 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Create a uc for dqv annotation Makx Dekkers 2017-07-24 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Edit id26 Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-07-24 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Will add sparql endpoint to id18 Andrea Perego 2017-07-31 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Will create a use case for event,transition Peter Winstanley 2017-07-25 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Complete set of profile use cases Karen Coyle 2017-08-07
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Pull together a list of all the dcat-focussed lists Dan Brickley 2017-07-25
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Check if it's possible to give the power of creating issue to every member of github repository Dave Raggett 2017-07-25
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Create issue on github about the discussions on id37 Karen Coyle 2017-07-25 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Update uc 44 and share in the mailing list Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-07-25 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Make links between id2, 5 and 30 Ruben Verborgh 2017-07-25 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Rewrite uc3 to take into account discussion at day 2 of the oxford f2f meeting Ruben Verborgh 2017-07-25 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Ask ivan herman about script to help link ucs and reqs Dave Raggett 2017-07-25
ACTION-30 (edit) closed danbri to pull together a list of all the DCAT-focussed lists Dan Brickley 2017-07-26 DCAT
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Edit ID25 and bring back to group Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-09-04 DCAT
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Get the dcat group to do an analysis of the current profile Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2017-08-07 DCAT
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Add link to spreadsheet from wiki Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2017-08-21
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Rewrite uc48 Karen Coyle 2017-08-28 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Contact respec authors to clarify creation of dynamic links Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-09-04
ACTION-36 (edit) closed And editors look at prov and void Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-09-04
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Provide different views on filtered content in ucr document Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-09-18 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Review 'versioning' group Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-09-18 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Ping lars and reuben re reviewing profiles grouping Caroline Burle 2017-09-18 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-40 (edit) closed And ruben_verborgh to check requirements for content negotiation Lars G. Svensson 2017-09-25
ACTION-41 (edit) closed Numbering of requirements Ixchel Faniel 2017-09-25 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Create a tabular view on the requirements content Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-10-02 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-43 (edit) closed PWinstanley to suggest a re-write of RVer2 "version definition" Peter Winstanley 2017-10-02 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Go back to use cases to discover which resources need versioning, and create specific requirements Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2017-10-02
ACTION-45 (edit) closed Look at the option to circulate github pull request notification to dxwg mailing list Dave Raggett 2017-10-09
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Contact lars via email to see if can do an hour later at 9pm utc Caroline Burle 2017-10-23
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Look at providing draft naming of groups for rest of requirements Rob Atkinson 2017-10-23
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Generate graphical representation of the version definition problem space Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-10-23
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Propose possible types for versioning Annette Greiner 2017-10-29 DCAT
ACTION-50 (edit) closed Create use case relating to real world entities as source of data Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-01-23 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-51 (edit) closed Update text in 6.13 Ixchel Faniel 2017-10-30
ACTION-52 (edit) closed Move makx's new use case into ucr draft Jaroslav Pullmann 2017-11-07
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Add alejandra to regrets on https://www.w3.org/2017/10/31-dxwg-minutes Dave Raggett 2017-11-14
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Rewrite requirement 6.6.1 Annette Greiner 2017-11-16
ACTION-55 (edit) closed Rewrite 6.27 and 6.28 Andrea Perego 2017-11-17
ACTION-56 (edit) closed Rewrite profiles requirements; maybe call for more use cases Karen Coyle 2017-11-18 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-57 (edit) closed Write up changes to ucr doc implied by f2f resolutions Karen Coyle 2017-11-18
ACTION-58 (edit) closed Ucr team to bring draft to group by nov 28th. Rob Atkinson 2017-11-21
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Write up a general case for requirements 6.27 and 6.28 Andrea Perego 2017-12-19 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-60 (edit) closed Put call out for dcat group to email list Karen Coyle 2017-11-21
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Rewrite 6.6.1 David Browning 2017-11-22 DCAT
ACTION-62 (edit) closed Copy over dcat 1.0 to github, making necessary changes Simon Cox 2017-11-28
ACTION-63 (edit) closed Compare lists and add any that are missing Karen Coyle 2017-11-28
ACTION-64 (edit) closed Add requirements for profiles from spreadsheet to ucr Rob Atkinson 2017-12-05
ACTION-65 (edit) closed Provide info for introduction Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2017-12-05
ACTION-66 (edit) closed Create a template for soliciting comments, aided by kcoyle Caroline Burle 2017-12-12
ACTION-67 (edit) closed Arrange announcement to ogc list Rob Atkinson 2017-12-19
ACTION-68 (edit) closed Announce with comment instructions to dxwg list Karen Coyle 2017-12-19
ACTION-69 (edit) closed Add deadlines to home page Karen Coyle 2017-12-19
ACTION-70 (edit) closed Merge profile wiki pages Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2017-12-19
ACTION-71 (edit) closed Facilitate and monitor definition on profilecontext page Ruben Verborgh 2017-12-19
ACTION-72 (edit) closed Contact jaroslav re: scripting github issues from ucr Rob Atkinson 2018-01-16
ACTION-73 (edit) closed Contact poe-cochair to provide feedback on ucr document David Browning 2018-01-23
ACTION-74 (edit) closed Contact shacl and shex lists regarding ucr fpwd Karen Coyle 2018-01-23 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-75 (edit) closed Look for page describing rrsagent as affects sub-group work Karen Coyle 2018-01-23
ACTION-76 (edit) closed (and rob and jaroslav) - look at the comments received and bring their ideas to this group before answering Ixchel Faniel 2018-01-30 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-77 (edit) closed Write up a procedure for setting up subgroup meetings and to find out about the tracker issue. Andrea Perego 2018-01-30
ACTION-78 (edit) closed Bring a short definition of profile that we can "vote" on next week Rob Atkinson 2018-01-30
ACTION-79 (edit) closed Respond to ostein Ixchel Faniel 2018-02-13
ACTION-80 (edit) closed Paste profile definition into github document Ruben Verborgh 2018-02-27
ACTION-81 (edit) closed Update https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/blob/gh-pages/profiles/index.html to put high level headings and links to ietf proposal. Lars G. Svensson 2018-03-07 DCAT
ACTION-82 (edit) closed Create examples of profile relationships from existing ogc profiles and also hypothetical dcat1 as profile of dcat 2. Rob Atkinson 2018-03-07 DCAT
ACTION-83 (edit) closed Set up respec template for "profile negotiation" deliverable - or do we simply clone the directory structure? Dave Raggett 2018-03-07 DCAT
ACTION-84 (edit) closed Makx to clarify the expections of ODRL about the use of ODRL in the contect of dct:license Makx Dekkers 2018-03-08 DCAT
ACTION-85 (edit) closed AndreaPerego to verify if changes to documentation of use of dct:license and dct:rights are needed Andrea Perego 2018-03-08 DCAT
ACTION-86 (edit) closed AndreaPerego to consider if dct:accessRights should be inlcuded in DCAT Andrea Perego 2018-03-08 DCAT
ACTION-87 (edit) closed SimonCox to add some notes to #114 pointing to this discussion, so aisaac can get caught up on the discussion Simon Cox 2018-03-08 DCAT
ACTION-88 (edit) closed Investigate profile meeting minutes generation issue due 2018-03-14 Rob Atkinson 2018-03-13
ACTION-89 (edit) pending review Refine the use case with better integration Rob Atkinson 2018-03-13
ACTION-90 (edit) closed Respond to iso 15926 commentators on ucr Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-03-13
ACTION-91 (edit) closed Arrange poll for new plenary time Karen Coyle 2018-03-13
ACTION-92 (edit) closed AndreaPerego to add changelog section in DCAT+ draft Andrea Perego 2018-03-14 DCAT
ACTION-93 (edit) closed Be on uc editors to add these to the current document Ingo Simonis 2018-03-20
ACTION-94 (edit) closed Add annette_g to march 13 regrets Dave Raggett 2018-03-27
ACTION-95 (edit) closed Make proposal about f2f Karen Coyle 2018-03-27
ACTION-96 (edit) closed And dcat team to clarify uc Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-03-27
ACTION-97 (edit) closed Put out an email about f2f venue Karen Coyle 2018-04-03
ACTION-98 (edit) closed AndreaPerego to complete DCAT changelog Andrea Perego 2018-04-03 DCAT
ACTION-99 (edit) closed - get daver involved Karen Coyle 2018-04-10 DCAT
ACTION-100 (edit) closed And ucr editors to take this to dcat group Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-04-10
ACTION-101 (edit) closed Respond at Øystein indicating that we are looking at the comments Ixchel Faniel 2018-04-10
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Contact Peter to chair next week Simon Cox 2018-04-11 DCAT
ACTION-103 (edit) closed Establish a profiles wiki page Rob Atkinson 2018-04-11 DCAT
ACTION-104 (edit) closed Report pull req decision to Karen Simon Cox 2018-04-11 DCAT
ACTION-105 (edit) closed Makx will try to do these changes via Pull Request Makx Dekkers 2018-04-11 DCAT
ACTION-106 (edit) closed Put / arrange all topic around the agenda Karen Coyle 2018-05-08
ACTION-107 (edit) closed Contact Dave Raggett and co-ordinate setting up a release Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-05-09 DCAT
ACTION-108 (edit) closed Draft a short comms strategy to highlight priorities and mechanisms to drive engagement on FPWD David Browning 2018-05-09 DCAT
ACTION-109 (edit) closed to fix labels: replace 'content negotiation' by 'profile negotiation' Antoine Isaac 2018-05-15
ACTION-110 (edit) closed Find better wording for 216 especially "extend" Karen Coyle 2018-05-15
ACTION-111 (edit) closed Find a new wording for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/209 Karen Coyle 2018-05-15
ACTION-112 (edit) closed Review profiling use-cases Karen Coyle 2018-05-16
ACTION-113 (edit) closed Work with kcoyle on profile ucs and requirements Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-05-16
ACTION-114 (edit) closed Send actions and resolutions to mailing list Karen Coyle 2018-05-16
ACTION-115 (edit) closed Write his blog post Dan Brickley 2018-05-16
ACTION-116 (edit) closed Draft skeleton messages Peter Winstanley 2018-05-22
ACTION-117 (edit) closed Find example of catalogued service Andrea Perego 2018-05-24 DCAT
ACTION-118 (edit) closed Put her text on the wiki Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-05-29
ACTION-119 (edit) closed Remove the labels he proposed for removal Antoine Isaac 2018-05-29
ACTION-120 (edit) closed Add requirements to the europeana use case Antoine Isaac 2018-05-29
ACTION-121 (edit) closed Call for more clarification on candidate uc 239 Antoine Isaac 2018-05-30
ACTION-122 (edit) closed Propose initial grouping of the requirements 12-24 Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-06-05 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-123 (edit) closed Check if Makx is available for the analysis of national DCAT-AP implementations Andrea Perego 2018-06-07 DCAT
ACTION-124 (edit) closed Assist verification of the URIs in the DCAT-AP profiledesc examples Andrea Perego 2018-06-07 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-125 (edit) closed Coordinate qualified relations topics Simon Cox 2018-10-31 DCAT
ACTION-126 (edit) closed Prepare a proposal for issue 57 about quality information Riccardo Albertoni 2018-06-07 DCAT
ACTION-127 (edit) closed Re-write requirement from id46 "profiles can have rules for data value validation, including pick lists [id46] (5.46) [profile]" Antoine Isaac 2018-06-12
ACTION-128 (edit) closed Re-write requirement: profiles should be able to indicate what external standards are expected to be applied to the data provided. [id42, id43] (5.42, 5.43) [profile] Karen Coyle 2018-06-12
ACTION-129 (edit) closed Create new use case and requirements for more complex situation Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-06-19
ACTION-130 (edit) closed Create github issue for id42 Karen Coyle 2018-06-19
ACTION-131 (edit) closed Report back this expectation to plenary (accepting in the plenary meeting will generate action to generation pr against ucr) Lars G. Svensson 2018-06-27
ACTION-132 (edit) closed Report back this expectation to plenary (accepting in the plenary meeting will generate action to generation pr against ucr) Lars G. Svensson 2018-06-27
ACTION-133 (edit) closed Report back progress to plenary. Lars G. Svensson 2018-06-27
ACTION-134 (edit) open Draft some text about the drivers for DCAT Andrea Perego 2019-02-15 DCAT
ACTION-135 (edit) closed Acknowledge comment Simon Cox 2018-07-05 DCAT
ACTION-136 (edit) closed Create issue from mailing list comment Simon Cox 2018-07-05 DCAT
ACTION-137 (edit) closed Add some notes into https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌issues/‌259 about our discussion Simon Cox 2018-07-05 DCAT
ACTION-138 (edit) closed Trigger feedback from ANDS Simon Cox 2018-07-05 DCAT
ACTION-139 (edit) closed 239 needs more discussion by conneg group and reading and comments by everyone Antoine Isaac 2018-07-10
ACTION-140 (edit) closed Uc239 needs more discussion by conneg group and reading and comments by everyone Antoine Isaac 2018-07-10
ACTION-141 (edit) closed Add his wording to the profiles document Phil Archer 2018-07-10
ACTION-142 (edit) closed Construct examples to show usage of Dataset -dct:relation etc Simon Cox 2018-07-12 DCAT
ACTION-143 (edit) open Construct examples of relations from real catalogs Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-10-11 DCAT
ACTION-144 (edit) closed alejandra also to develop examples of dct:relation etc Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-07-12 DCAT
ACTION-145 (edit) open Set up regular github dump to w3.org Dave Raggett 2018-07-17 DCAT
ACTION-146 (edit) closed Look into adding a disclaimer for ip in the github readme to cover the wg for contributions by non-members as possible solution - or find a better solution Dave Raggett 2018-07-17
ACTION-147 (edit) closed Write to andreas kuchartz and jakub klimek drawing their attention to the ip policies at w3c wrt their contributions Simon Cox 2018-07-17
ACTION-148 (edit) closed Work with roba and antoine to establish meeting schedule for profile guidance doc Nicholas Car 2018-07-17
ACTION-149 (edit) closed Resolve the outstanding pull requests for the ucr from andrea Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-07-17
ACTION-150 (edit) closed Add pointer to Figure 1 from green box about dcat:Distribution Simon Cox 2018-07-19 DCAT
ACTION-151 (edit) closed Add note about expectations from DCAT clients relating to backward compatibility Simon Cox 2018-07-19 DCAT
ACTION-152 (edit) closed Further clarify defnition/usage notes for conformsTo to note that 'standard' means 'specification' Simon Cox 2018-07-19 DCAT
ACTION-153 (edit) closed Do some real editorial work on DCAT draft David Browning 2018-09-07 DCAT
ACTION-154 (edit) closed Create milestone in GitHub for next DCAT FPWD Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-07-19 DCAT
ACTION-155 (edit) closed Emails rejected from public comments list Dave Raggett 2018-07-24
ACTION-156 (edit) closed Copy ip info to our github repo Peter Winstanley 2018-07-24
ACTION-157 (edit) closed To remove old milestones and check tags are correct for DCAT issues Simon Cox 2018-07-26 DCAT
ACTION-158 (edit) closed To create a formal issue for uom on bytesize Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-07-26 DCAT
ACTION-159 (edit) closed Remove old milestones and check tags are correct for DCAT issues Simon Cox 2018-07-26 DCAT
ACTION-160 (edit) closed Create a formal issue for uom on bytesize Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-07-26 DCAT
ACTION-161 (edit) closed Update current PR to reflect agreement here Simon Cox 2018-07-26 DCAT
ACTION-162 (edit) closed Update the readme in the profiledesc directory to provide documentation and open a github issue to begin discussion Nicholas Car 2018-07-31
ACTION-163 (edit) closed Guide the guidance group to present some potential outlines Nicholas Car 2018-07-31
ACTION-164 (edit) closed Smooth out examples, including dct:type example, as part of editorial sweep David Browning 2018-08-17 DCAT
ACTION-165 (edit) closed Merge https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌pull/‌308 David Browning 2018-08-02 DCAT
ACTION-166 (edit) closed Invite herbert & ruben to generate an ietf fpwd before tpac Lars G. Svensson 2018-08-08 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-167 (edit) closed Create a draft of the conneg guidance doc for next conneg meeting Nicholas Car 2018-08-08 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-168 (edit) pending review Review conneg github issues, specifically harmonising labels Rob Atkinson 2018-08-08
ACTION-169 (edit) pending review Draft requirement/uc on how profile neg mustn't exclude other neg mechanisms, e.g crs Rob Atkinson 2018-08-08
ACTION-170 (edit) closed Contact Alejandra about the UoM Simon Cox 2018-08-09 DCAT
ACTION-171 (edit) closed Create outline in profile guidance doc based on issue 196 Antoine Isaac 2018-08-14 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-172 (edit) closed Convene ucr group in september Jaroslav Pullmann 2020-08-11 DCAT
ACTION-173 (edit) closed wasGeneratedBy example for a continuous process Peter Winstanley 2018-08-16 DCAT
ACTION-174 (edit) closed wasGeneratedBy example for another continuous process David Browning 2019-01-31 DCAT
ACTION-175 (edit) open DCAT example w fine-grained semantics provided by profile linked from dct:ConformsTo Nicholas Car 2018-10-11 DCAT
ACTION-176 (edit) closed merge PR 312 https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/312 David Browning 2018-08-16 DCAT
ACTION-177 (edit) pending review Make sure that the documentation for the dcat decision is highlighted Rob Atkinson 2018-08-21
ACTION-178 (edit) closed Get in touch with peter to determine future schedule for plenary meetings. Karen Coyle 2018-08-21
ACTION-179 (edit) closed Reword the uc at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/311 Rob Atkinson 2018-08-22
ACTION-180 (edit) closed Review the requirements and suggest edits Robert Sanderson 2018-08-22 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-181 (edit) closed Look at detail of second comment and report to group Lars G. Svensson 2018-08-22 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-182 (edit) closed Clean up the milestones on github after Dave is done with the editing changes Simon Cox 2018-08-23 DCAT
ACTION-183 (edit) closed Clean up the milestones on github after Dave is done with the editing changes Simon Cox 2018-08-23 DCAT
ACTION-184 (edit) closed Ensure links in draft DCAT doc go to live version of rdf.ttl David Browning 2018-09-24 DCAT
ACTION-185 (edit) closed Take care of issue https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌issues/‌313 (size/bytesize etc) Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-08-30 DCAT
ACTION-186 (edit) closed Confirm release process and requirements for 2PWD (IRI, links etc) with DSR David Browning 2018-09-07 DCAT
ACTION-187 (edit) closed Organise small group of people to own progressing versioning use cases David Browning 2019-01-11 DCAT
ACTION-188 (edit) closed Open issue for discussion of how profile guidance addresses requirements Rob Atkinson 2018-09-04
ACTION-189 (edit) closed Remove sentence about java Rob Atkinson 2018-09-04
ACTION-190 (edit) closed Add discussion of kam hay fung's email to next conneg meeting agenda Lars G. Svensson 2018-09-05 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-191 (edit) closed Add all requirements tagged with *-negotiation to the cneg guidance document Nicholas Car 2018-09-05 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-192 (edit) closed Propose join dx/json-ld wg session at tpac to json-ld group Robert Sanderson 2018-09-05 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-193 (edit) open Move jmeter test suite to within w3c systems Rob Atkinson 2018-09-05 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-194 (edit) closed Add headings for (4) implementations and a test suite to the doc Nicholas Car 2018-09-05 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-195 (edit) closed Ask json-ld group to consider profileneg by http implementations for json-ld Robert Sanderson 2018-09-05 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-196 (edit) closed Request retification of uc web browser navigation of profile information by email Nicholas Car 2018-09-05 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-197 (edit) pending review PWinstanley to create a new use case for rate Peter Winstanley 2018-09-06 DCAT
ACTION-198 (edit) closed riccardoAlbertoni to provide text for issue #300 Riccardo Albertoni 2018-09-06 DCAT
ACTION-199 (edit) closed Ask DCAT subgroup to include an aligned Family of Docs section in their document Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-200 (edit) closed Highlight "this document" in family of documents Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-201 (edit) closed Merge Definitions Reference column into Definitions text & add link to source for "profile" definition in DXWG proceedings Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-202 (edit) closed Sort doc definitions most generic to most specific and refer from more to less specific Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-203 (edit) closed Add a conceptual model overview including at least definition terms Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-204 (edit) closed Add ADMS profile after DCAT-AP (6.1) Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 DCAT
ACTION-205 (edit) open Create a short example of DCAT-AP Related Work for section 6 and a longer piece for an Appendix in Profile Guidance Andrea Perego 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-206 (edit) closed Tag Issues in GitHub with plenary-approved those marked Approved in Profile roundup & Profiles Requirements Analisys wiki pages Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-207 (edit) closed Ask all DXWG to, when refering to Profiling Requirements, to link to their GitHub Issues and tread Issue status as authoratitive Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-208 (edit) closed Report to Plenary that this subgroup has reviewed profile-description GH Issue tag which we will use specifically for Issues assessed to be about profile description Nicholas Car 2018-09-12 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-209 (edit) closed Add description of intended use for prof:token to ontology based on Use Cases and juxtaposed to adms:identifier Nicholas Car 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-210 (edit) open Draft a profiledesc gap analysis for the guidance document Nicholas Car 2018-09-18 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-211 (edit) closed Construct profiledesc as a note Nicholas Car 2018-09-18
ACTION-212 (edit) closed Create an issue for profile version representation or not via identifier for w3c conneg doc Nicholas Car 2018-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-213 (edit) closed Draft reply to kamhay, circulate with the group and then answer on the comments list Lars G. Svensson 2018-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-214 (edit) closed Add an additional section to the w3c conneg doc after requirements to lay our this subgroup's recommendations for fpwd Nicholas Car 2018-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-215 (edit) closed Draft responses to reqs 3, 4 & 8 to indicate how subgroup will answer all others, styalistically Nicholas Car 2018-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-216 (edit) closed Open github issue and clarify relationship between dctype:Dataset and dcat:Dataset in the document Simon Cox 2018-09-20 DCAT
ACTION-217 (edit) closed Add public comment on issue 164 Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-09-20 DCAT
ACTION-218 (edit) closed Reply to public comment Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-09-20 DCAT
ACTION-219 (edit) closed Review the profiles doc Andrea Perego 2018-09-25 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-220 (edit) closed Review the profiles doc Peter Winstanley 2018-09-25 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-221 (edit) closed Review the profiles doc Annette Greiner 2018-09-25 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-222 (edit) closed Open issue to fix pattern for links within rec document David Browning 2018-09-27 DCAT
ACTION-223 (edit) closed Check ontology v vocabulary preference in W3C and bring back to the group Nicholas Car 2018-10-02 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-224 (edit) closed Bring back to the group a risk assessment on ietf draft Nicholas Car 2018-10-02 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-225 (edit) closed Add a paragraph into doc for "5. recommendations for first public working draft" as per comments above Nicholas Car 2018-10-03 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-226 (edit) closed Move "5. recommendations for first public working draft" into a subsection of the "status of this document" Nicholas Car 2018-10-03 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-227 (edit) closed Add issues on github related to the comments on the 2nd pwd document Annette Greiner 2018-10-09 DCAT
ACTION-228 (edit) closed Do a PR to fix this broken link to the conneg-by-ap by pointing to the github version for now Andrea Perego 2018-10-11 DCAT
ACTION-229 (edit) closed Check time zone impacts Karen Coyle 2018-10-16
ACTION-230 (edit) closed Put conneg doc through wd check Nicholas Car 2018-10-16 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-231 (edit) closed Submit topic for face to face meeting about test runner/ results repositories Robert Sanderson 2018-10-17 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-232 (edit) closed Remove section test suite and implementation sections Nicholas Car 2018-10-17 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-233 (edit) closed Extract definitions from IETF document to form basis of abstract model Lars G. Svensson 2018-10-17 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-234 (edit) closed Use definitions to create abstract model diagram and text Nicholas Car 2018-10-17 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-235 (edit) closed Create sequence diagram from abstract model and definitions Rob Atkinson 2018-10-17 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-236 (edit) closed Send memo to the public working list to remind the entire group about their responsibility for publicity of the dcat pwd2 Karen Coyle 2018-10-23
ACTION-237 (edit) closed to get information about the timelines Peter Winstanley 2018-10-23
ACTION-238 (edit) closed Mail public working list to promote review of the current version of the proneg doc Nicholas Car 2018-10-23
ACTION-239 (edit) closed Mail public mailing group to announce initial review of profile guidance draft Nicholas Car 2018-10-23
ACTION-240 (edit) closed Make a suggestion to deal with #288 Lars G. Svensson 2018-11-01 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-241 (edit) closed Clarify #264 Rob Atkinson 2018-11-01 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-242 (edit) open Create an issue about metadata vs data in relation to #265 in Profile Guidance Andrea Perego 2018-11-01 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-243 (edit) closed Go back through the discussion, come to a conclusion, discuss with antoine and work out what requirement #267 actually meant Rob Atkinson 2018-11-01 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-244 (edit) closed Integrate the profile schema diagrams Antoine Isaac 2018-11-01
ACTION-245 (edit) closed Add action on owl:equivalentproperty confusion Lars G. Svensson 2018-11-01 DCAT
ACTION-246 (edit) closed Coordinate querying european open data portal to estimate current class and property useage to use in assessing confirmation of implementation Peter Winstanley 2018-11-01 DCAT
ACTION-247 (edit) open Work with danbri on making sure that the dcat (=rdfa here) example in https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/dataset a) works and b) is similarly exprssive to the schema.org and c) is up to date w.r.t. this wg's current efforts. Peter Winstanley 2018-11-01 DCAT
ACTION-248 (edit) closed Add a reference to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zty4jtzhg0_1xojldomq1xeheliwvp2-stw6_-_zxr4/ in the profile guidance doc Antoine Isaac 2018-11-01 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-249 (edit) closed Add note about qsa to the conneg document Lars G. Svensson 2018-11-02 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-250 (edit) closed Add a note to the profiles guidance doc to indicate the motivation to have desrciptions of profiles is to help clients find out what is available Antoine Isaac 2018-11-02 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-251 (edit) closed Write up something for others to reflect on - places in issue 261 Robert Sanderson 2018-11-02 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-252 (edit) closed Add some text justifying the need for services Andrea Perego 2018-11-02 DCAT
ACTION-253 (edit) closed Reply and start the conversation with clemens David Browning 2018-11-02
ACTION-254 (edit) closed Will create github issues related to this discussion David Browning 2018-11-02
ACTION-255 (edit) closed Merge edits and announce to group for review Rob Atkinson 2018-11-13
ACTION-256 (edit) closed Process merge for name change; announce document for review Rob Atkinson 2018-11-13
ACTION-257 (edit) closed Still open Ingo Simonis 2018-11-14
ACTION-258 (edit) closed reply to Luca's mail at https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-comments/2018Oct/0003.html Andrea Perego 2018-11-14 DCAT
ACTION-259 (edit) closed to summarise the issues about identifiers and propose a solution Riccardo Albertoni 2018-11-14 DCAT
ACTION-260 (edit) closed - re-scheck pubrules compliance for profiles ontology and conneg docs. Nicholas Car 2018-11-27
ACTION-261 (edit) closed Add redirect to examples and add issues for profile list and redirect vs final resource knowledge of of profile Rob Atkinson 2018-11-28 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-262 (edit) closed Propose a copy edit (retaining original sense) and add an issue for list_profile responsibility Rob Atkinson 2018-11-28 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-263 (edit) closed Address 379 in copy edit Rob Atkinson 2018-11-28 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-264 (edit) closed Check moratorium dates Lars G. Svensson 2018-11-28 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-265 (edit) closed (everyone) review the ucr Nicholas Car 2018-12-04
ACTION-266 (edit) closed Validate ucr with pubrules Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-12-04 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-267 (edit) closed Draft reply to Clemens Simon Cox 2018-12-05 DCAT
ACTION-268 (edit) closed Finalize UCR draft Jaroslav Pullmann 2018-12-17 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-269 (edit) closed Approach rob and nick and ask for comment request Peter Winstanley 2018-12-18 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-270 (edit) closed to review Luca Trani's response and report to DCAT subgroup Andrea Perego 2018-12-19 DCAT
ACTION-271 (edit) closed Review Luca Trani's response and report to DCAT subgroup Andrea Perego 2018-12-19 DCAT
ACTION-272 (edit) closed Analyze profiles requirements vs current profgui outline Karen Coyle 2018-12-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-273 (edit) closed to mark actions closed where possible David Browning 2018-12-26 DCAT
ACTION-274 (edit) closed create GH issue to create Hydra example Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2018-12-26 DCAT
ACTION-275 (edit) closed to draft note to the list drawing attention to significatn changes in ED Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2019-01-16 DCAT
ACTION-276 (edit) closed Check that everyone subscribed to the comments mailing list Nicholas Car 2019-01-22
ACTION-277 (edit) pending review - respond to reviewer with issue references Nicholas Car 2019-01-23
ACTION-278 (edit) closed Prepare a report about Ine's email and send it to the group Andrea Perego 2019-01-22 DCAT
ACTION-279 (edit) open Reply to 2nd Luca's comment Andrea Perego 2019-01-22 DCAT
ACTION-280 (edit) closed Reply to Nuno F, asking for more details and mentioning sitempas & manifest files Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2019-01-30 DCAT
ACTION-281 (edit) closed Set up doodle poll for sprint arrangements David Browning 2019-01-25 DCAT
ACTION-282 (edit) closed Send a note about the issue of normative references, copying daver Andrea Perego 2019-02-05
ACTION-283 (edit) closed Answer bart hanssens wrt issue 701 Jaroslav Pullmann 2019-02-05
ACTION-284 (edit) closed To propose solution for discussion on DataServices at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432 Annette Greiner 2019-02-06 DCAT
ACTION-285 (edit) closed To draft response to Daniel Pop https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-comments/2019Jan/0013.html David Browning 2019-02-06 DCAT
ACTION-286 (edit) closed to propose changes to add a note re legacy use of dcat:DIstribution for services more prominent higher in rec Andrea Perego 2019-02-06 DCAT
ACTION-287 (edit) closed to set up webex for sprint Simon Cox 2019-02-06 DCAT
ACTION-288 (edit) closed to send out announcement of sprint meeting David Browning 2019-02-06 DCAT
ACTION-289 (edit) closed Organise time for prof guidance doce editing sprint Nicholas Car 2019-02-12
ACTION-290 (edit) closed Do first cut triage of issues to make sure they are placed in doc. Rob Atkinson 2019-02-12 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-291 (edit) closed Review initial "no overlap" determination and propose explanatory note Nicholas Car 2019-02-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-292 (edit) closed Write up set of possible models to realise req #290 for discussion Rob Atkinson 2019-02-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-293 (edit) closed Update examples - following principle of symmetry with accept mime behaviours Lars G. Svensson 2019-02-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-294 (edit) closed Set time next week for sprint Nicholas Car 2019-02-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-295 (edit) closed to clean up examples Rob Atkinson 2019-02-26
ACTION-296 (edit) open Will close issue #9 Jaroslav Pullmann 2019-02-26 Use Cases & Requirements
ACTION-297 (edit) closed Check issue #37 Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2019-02-26
ACTION-298 (edit) closed Issue #38 Jaroslav Pullmann 2019-02-26
ACTION-299 (edit) closed Remove discussion of http options from doc as per #510 Lars G. Svensson 2019-02-27 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-300 (edit) closed Update #195 to respond as initiator and prepare for closing Lars G. Svensson 2019-02-27 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-301 (edit) closed Review doc and reference treatment and propose to close #45 Lars G. Svensson 2019-02-27 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-302 (edit) closed Request chairs to identify procedure for closing issues about requirement definitions and urge ucr team to consolidate and close such issues as appropriate. Lars G. Svensson 2019-02-27 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-303 (edit) closed Write up text proposal for #678 and ask kam to review Lars G. Svensson 2019-03-07 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-304 (edit) closed Write up some text for #662 Lars G. Svensson 2019-03-07 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-305 (edit) closed Write up about previous alternate views work Nicholas Car 2019-03-07 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-306 (edit) closed Ask annette if #544 can be closed, else she should provide more detail Nicholas Car 2019-03-07 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-307 (edit) closed Open new issue seeded with list of roles and definitions and ask for comment Rob Atkinson 2019-03-12 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-308 (edit) closed Bring proposal for DCAT/PROF to group for decision Rob Atkinson 2019-03-13 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-309 (edit) closed Work out a proposal to address https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌issues/‌83 Andrea Perego 2019-03-13 DCAT
ACTION-310 (edit) closed Draft a proposal to addres https://‌github.com/‌w3c/‌dxwg/‌issues/‌85 Andrea Perego 2019-03-13 DCAT
ACTION-311 (edit) pending review Add the list to the document, following the model used in the css working group. Rob Atkinson 2019-03-19
ACTION-312 (edit) closed Create an issue for sequence diagram Rob Atkinson 2019-03-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-313 (edit) closed Ping nick about action-291 Lars G. Svensson 2019-03-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-314 (edit) open Talk to systems team since emails from the list don't show up as related emails Lars G. Svensson 2019-03-20
ACTION-315 (edit) closed Add a proposal for url length into #592 Lars G. Svensson 2019-03-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-316 (edit) closed Review the implications of profile transitivity wrt to ietf document Lars G. Svensson 2019-03-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-317 (edit) closed Remove the "list tokens" part from the ed since that's not necessary any more Rob Atkinson 2019-03-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-318 (edit) closed Remove closed issues from the connec ed document Lars G. Svensson 2019-03-20 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-319 (edit) closed Correct proposal to reference pull requests not commits Peter Winstanley 2019-03-26
ACTION-320 (edit) closed Propose new meeting times Lars G. Svensson 2019-04-03 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-321 (edit) closed Email the mailing list about not having a fukuoka meetig Peter Winstanley 2019-04-16
ACTION-322 (edit) closed Work on the text of a subset of conneg to better convey her (and others) view Annette Greiner 2019-04-16 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-323 (edit) closed Ask w3c's advice about ipr, gdpr etc with acknowledgements Peter Winstanley 2019-04-17
ACTION-324 (edit) closed Contact antoine to ask if it's ok to close #575 and create subissues for open topics Lars G. Svensson 2019-04-18 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-325 (edit) closed Contact roba regarding action-193 and jmeter tests Nicholas Car 2019-05-09 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-326 (edit) closed Write proposal in #785 regarding how to handle multiple dimensions in link headers Lars G. Svensson 2019-05-16 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-327 (edit) closed Get w3c to announce conneg pwd2 Peter Winstanley 2019-05-21 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-328 (edit) closed Draft replies to tom's email in a new gh issue Rob Atkinson 2019-05-23 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-329 (edit) closed Check if an announcement has been made to public comments list Peter Winstanley 2019-05-28 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-330 (edit) closed Formally notify these cgs with plh_ -style request Peter Winstanley 2019-05-28 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-331 (edit) closed Make change subtitle should say "version 2" Andrea Perego 2019-05-28 DCAT
ACTION-332 (edit) closed Update action in the tracker to reflect the fact that pwin will do it David Browning 2019-05-29
ACTION-333 (edit) closed Confirm with pwin which groups we beleive we have to consult David Browning 2019-05-29
ACTION-334 (edit) open Organize wide review of dcat Peter Winstanley 2019-05-29 DCAT
ACTION-335 (edit) closed Make ed change adding note to definition of dcat profile Andrea Perego 2019-05-29 DCAT
ACTION-336 (edit) closed Poll pwin regarding action-327 Lars G. Svensson 2019-05-30 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-337 (edit) closed Contact plh about web architecture issues arising from #603 Rob Atkinson 2019-06-06 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-338 (edit) open Handle definition in 662 re profiles and media types in Profile Guidance Antoine Isaac 2019-06-18 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-339 (edit) pending review Start google doc and add whatever he thinks will help Rob Atkinson 2019-06-18
ACTION-340 (edit) closed Respond to query re ietf process Lars G. Svensson 2019-06-27 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-341 (edit) closed To final review and reply to tom formally Lars G. Svensson 2019-06-27 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-342 (edit) closed Start a fresh gh issue. Antoine Isaac 2019-07-09 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-343 (edit) closed Update qsa documentation with an equivalent to getcapabilities Nicholas Car 2019-07-11 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-344 (edit) open Draft response to renato on vcard issue Makx Dekkers 2019-07-17 DCAT
ACTION-345 (edit) closed Draft response on language tags David Browning 2019-07-17 DCAT
ACTION-346 (edit) pending review Process w3cgeo point changes Simon Cox 2019-07-17
ACTION-347 (edit) closed Create new gh issue explaining the problem of redirects and refer to that issue in the wd Rob Atkinson 2019-07-18 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-348 (edit) closed Create pr with real examples to solve #287 Nicholas Car 2019-07-18 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-349 (edit) closed Move text from ietf to conneg draft for #500 Lars G. Svensson 2019-07-18 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-350 (edit) closed Issue a poll for voting on dcat Peter Winstanley 2019-07-30
ACTION-351 (edit) closed Review antoine's comments and check if the 3pwd addresses them all Lars G. Svensson 2019-08-01 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-352 (edit) closed Ask plh about non-normative references Peter Winstanley 2019-08-06
ACTION-353 (edit) closed Ask annette_g about the small concerns she mentions in her reply to the dcat cr poll Andrea Perego 2019-08-06
ACTION-354 (edit) open Contact ralph swick about guidance on vocabulary versioning David Browning 2019-09-03 DCAT
ACTION-355 (edit) closed Respond to tom baker re uris for profiles inside of documents Lars G. Svensson 2019-08-08 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-356 (edit) closed Implement antoine's suggestions as laid out in https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/575#issuecomment-515982929 Nicholas Car 2019-08-08 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-357 (edit) closed Add examples using 303 redirects Rob Atkinson 2019-08-08 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-358 (edit) open to convene working session to co-develop common model to match link header data and alternates view requirements. Rob Atkinson 2019-08-08 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-359 (edit) open to contact plh to work out shortest path to rec for profiles vocab Peter Winstanley 2019-08-27
ACTION-360 (edit) open Poll full wg to decide on taking profiles work off hold, to determine who is interested/available to do any work on these, and to determine on the basis of information from plh what type of output we are going for Peter Winstanley 2019-08-27
ACTION-361 (edit) pending review Write an intro for a poll to approve dcat as cr, send to chairs. David Browning 2019-09-03
ACTION-362 (edit) open Propose generalising syntax for the ietf doc to bypass hard requriement for token indicator Lars G. Svensson 2019-09-05 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-363 (edit) closed Put a table of deadlines on wiki Karen Coyle 2019-09-10
ACTION-364 (edit) open Contact simoncox about the proposal of splitting the dcat ttl file Riccardo Albertoni 2019-09-11
ACTION-365 (edit) open Prepare a draft of the transition request and associated document, pointing to evidence that all the comments have been addressed David Browning 2019-09-11
ACTION-366 (edit) open Seek a second profiles implementation Nicholas Car 2019-09-16
ACTION-367 (edit) open Send email to public list with link Karen Coyle 2019-09-17
ACTION-368 (edit) closed Send email to public list with any additional instruction or helpful information David Browning 2019-09-17
ACTION-369 (edit) closed Ask everyone to review dcat Karen Coyle 2019-09-17
ACTION-370 (edit) open Ask philippe what proof is needed for wide review Karen Coyle 2019-09-17
ACTION-371 (edit) open Mark http implementation as "feature-at-risk" since we don't know what ietf will say about it Lars G. Svensson 2019-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-372 (edit) open Ping karen and tomb regarding the answer listed in https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1017#issuecomment-526164813 Lars G. Svensson 2019-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-373 (edit) pending review Provide text for order of precedence (#505) Rob Atkinson 2019-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-374 (edit) pending review Perform final editorial changes from #575 (https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/575#issuecomment-530362099) Rob Atkinson 2019-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-375 (edit) open Update changelog in ed Lars G. Svensson 2019-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-376 (edit) open Create pr to resolve #1042 by showing how data and functional profiles work together Rob Atkinson 2019-09-19 Content Negotiation by Application Profile

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, Peter Winstanley <Peter.Winstanley@gov.scot>, Chairs, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.28 2015-01-30 15:07:34 vivien Exp $