Input for Agenda Planning for the Dataset Exchange Working Group

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Open actions not associated to any issue

Action Items Pending Review

There are 0 pending review actions.

Overdue action items

There are 17 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-205 (edit) open Create a short example of DCAT-AP Related Work for section 6 and a longer piece for an Appendix in Profile Guidance Andrea Perego 2018-09-20 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-210 (edit) open Draft a profiledesc gap analysis for the guidance document Nicholas Car 2018-09-18 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-242 (edit) open Create an issue about metadata vs data in relation to #265 in Profile Guidance Andrea Perego 2018-11-01 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-338 (edit) open Handle definition in 662 re profiles and media types in Profile Guidance Antoine Isaac 2019-06-18 Guidance on publishing application profiles of vocabularies.
ACTION-381 (edit) open Ask about maintenance process for registers in evergreen status Peter Winstanley 2019-11-05
ACTION-391 (edit) open Contact all wg to use the dcat contacts spreadsheet Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2020-02-11 DCAT
ACTION-394 (edit) open Email wg about dcat3 milestone 1 Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2020-02-11 DCAT
ACTION-398 (edit) open Keep an eye on #1211 as a shared issue Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2020-03-03 DCAT
ACTION-400 (edit) open Attend the repo tidy prs Caroline Burle 2020-03-17
ACTION-413 (edit) open Reconvene the connegp sub-group meetings Nicholas Car 2020-04-21 Content Negotiation by Application Profile
ACTION-415 (edit) open Progress the work on dataset series Simon Cox 2020-04-22 DCAT
ACTION-417 (edit) open Set up straw man for primer Peter Winstanley 2020-04-22 DCAT
ACTION-421 (edit) open Look at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/1195 Alejandra Gonzalez Beltran 2020-05-06 DCAT
ACTION-424 (edit) open Write to ietf Peter Winstanley 2020-06-16
ACTION-425 (edit) open Talk to some people who might be able to provide guidance on what would be helpful with respect to versioning and workflows in dcat3. Annette Greiner 2020-06-16
ACTION-428 (edit) open Change the doodle poll to include dates for september Riccardo Albertoni 2020-07-22
ACTION-429 (edit) open Discuss guest involvement at conneg one-off meeting Rob Atkinson 2020-07-28

Action items due next week

There is 1 upcoming action.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-430 (edit) open Draft the addition to the recommendation Riccardo Albertoni 2020-09-23

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.


Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>, Peter Winstanley <pedro.win.stan@gmail.com>, Chairs, Philippe Le H├ęgaret <plh@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.php,v 1.62 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $