Third WAI-ACT Open Meeting
10 July 2014, Paris, France
Held in conjunction with ICCHP 2014
Learn about these latest resources on web accessibility, including:
- Web Accessibility Tutorials
- Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM)
- Accessibility Support Database
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
- Web Accessibility Research Symposia
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) invited you to participate in this final WAI-ACT Open Meeting to learn more about these and other resources, provide input into on-going resource developments, and explore opportunities for collaboration.
Visit the WAI-ACT Project page to learn more about the project and its deliverables.
The meeting was held in Room B034 of the Université Paris 8:
- 14:00 - 14:30 Introducing the WAI-ACT Project
- 14:30 - 15:30 Resources for designers and developers
- 15:30 - 15:45 Coffee Break
- 15:45 - 16:45 Resources for accessibility evaluators
- 16:45 - 17:15 Resources for accessibility researchers
- 17:15 - 17:30 Working together and future work
- 17:30 - 18:00 Casual "meet and greet"
Presentation slides available
This meeting was co-located with the 13th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP):Université Paris 8
2 rue de la Liberté
93526 St. Denis, France
Tel: +33(0) 1 49 40 67 89
Fax: +33(0) 1 48 21 04 46
Find more information about the conference venue and accommodation.
This meeting was free of charge, also for non-participants of the ICCHP conference. Registration for this meeting was not required but spaces were limited. Participation at this meeting did not entitle participation at the ICCHP conference without further registration.