05 Feb 2014


See also: IRC log


camille, dF, Jorge_Gracia, fsasaki, giuseppe, yves, Jirka, ankit, philR, philr, pnietoca, DaveLewis, chaals, omstefanov


attendance check

<fsasaki> checking who is here ...

<camille> SOrry I won't be much available, another meeting.

<fsasaki> thanks for the headsup, camille


<scribe> scribe: Jirka

<Jorge_Gracia> http://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/

Jose Emilio Labra Gayo introduces himself and BPMLOD

Jorge Gracia introduces problem areas of BPMLOD

<Jorge_Gracia> http://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Main_Page

<fsasaki> topics at http://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Topic_classification

<fsasaki> use cases at http://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Use_cases_definition

scribe: group is going to gather topics and use-cases and then work on best practices

<Jorge_Gracia> https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Best_practises_-_previous_notes

<fsasaki> case studies at http://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Case_studies

<Jorge_Gracia> Which pattern for naming do we propose as prefered in multilingual scenarios?

<Jorge_Gracia> Which other patterns are acceptable and under which conditions?

<Jorge_Gracia> Metadata for multilingual and multimedia web content

Felix: ITS IG has some scenarios which might be valid in LD context as well.

<fsasaki> http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#mapping-NIF

<fsasaki> http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#textanalysis-implementation

<fsasaki> http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/

DaveL: There is another group LD for language technology
... there is related survey

<daveL> http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/2014/01/18/industry-survey-launch/

DaveL: group will be contacting people back and creating use-cases from provided info
... you are welcomed to register yourself

jorge: : this can be source for uses cases for BPMLOD as well

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary

felix: these are use-cases that led development of ITS

M24 report preparation

felix: the latest draft has been circulated
... few tables are missing from partners - David, Dave, Ankit, Phil

<dF> yes

<dF> I will, sorry for the delay

<philr> Can you clarify Personal Costs?

<dF> we've spent everything :-)

<dF> perosonal costs are salaries

<philr> So this is same information from Form C?

<dF> plus everething that is connected to salaries, like pension deductions, benefits etc.

<philr> OK

<fsasaki> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Final-review-prep

<fsasaki> 19 feb - final report

<fsasaki> ppt summary of each wp

<fsasaki> take highlights of m24 report

<fsasaki> no need to be detailed - make a summary (bullet points) as a trigger for discussions

drafts should be ready by 19th, before next call

<philr> Yes

<philr> I will be there in time.

Benefits per data category

Final review preparation will start at 2pm on 25th Feb

<fsasaki> https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Description_of_ITS_benefit_per_data_category

Felix: we are behind schedule

<philr> Sorry, I will try to follow up on Quality Rating.

Felix: overdue entries should be fixed

<fsasaki> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/its/attributes

felix: Jirka started filling up WPD website

<fsasaki> jirka: webplatform docs is a reference

<fsasaki> .. each attribute / reference has a separate entry

<fsasaki> .. these can be linked together

<fsasaki> .. and there can be a general intro part as well - you are welcome to fill that in

<fsasaki> .. I was waiting for feedback from the ITS IG, didn't get anything

<fsasaki> .. so I'll use the pattern of the "its-term" attribute for the other attributes

<fsasaki> dave: what would you recommend for attributes that are used together

<fsasaki> .. would you have a page per data category?

<fsasaki> .. e.g. you have its-term, but there is also e.g. its-term-confidence

<fsasaki> jirka: there has to be one page per attribute

<fsasaki> .. if attributes need to be used together you can put examples on one page and reference that

<fsasaki> dave: e.g. if there is its-term-info-ref, you would say "use that with its-term"?

<fsasaki> jirka: yes

its-rdf ontology

dave: similar problem was in ontology


<fsasaki> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2014Feb/0003.html

<pnietoca> http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Proposal:_.22Readiness.22_data_category

pablo: introduces readiness data category

pedro: proposal is more and more stable, there is request to customize values

<fsasaki> bpmn from df could be ready by mid next week, could discuss this next call in two weeks

XLIFF mapping: what is next for 1.2 / 2.0

<Yves_> XLIFF 2.0's 3rd public draft will be out within days. For now the focus of the TC is on that. For the XLIFF 1.2/ITS mapping: AFAIK nothing has changed since last call. There is one mapping that still needs to be adjusted I think (for REF locnote I believe).

<Yves_> sure

felix: asks Yves to remind group when XLIFF 2.0 draft is out

<scribe> ACTION: felix to create TR space for XLIFF<->ITS mapping [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/02/05-i18nits-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-38 - Create tr space for xliff<->its mapping [on Felix Sasaki - due 2014-02-12].

usage scenarios doc + cms doc

<fsasaki> no editing now - say e.g. in review that we will encourage people from outside the group to contribute

<fsasaki> give people who add s.t. to the docs a kind of recognition


<philr> Where are details of PC call?

<fsasaki> june 3-4 feisgillt, part of locworld


<Yves_> bye

rrsagend, draft minutes

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: felix to create TR space for XLIFF<->ITS mapping [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/02/05-i18nits-minutes.html#action01]
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-02-05 14:02:26 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/xxx/jorge:/
Found Scribe: Jirka
Inferring ScribeNick: Jirka
Present: camille dF Jorge_Gracia fsasaki giuseppe yves Jirka ankit philR philr pnietoca DaveLewis chaals omstefanov
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2014Feb/0001.html
Got date from IRC log name: 05 Feb 2014
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2014/02/05-i18nits-minutes.html
People with action items: felix

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]