socialwg Teleconf 2016-10-11
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Chairs: Sandro and Tantek
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
- F2F8: November 17-18 face-to-face meeting - please sign-up by adding yourself to Participants!
Approval of Minutes
- Can we publish a new WD of SWP? -- Amy Guy (talk) 14:49, 10 October 2016 (UTC)
- Added section about backoff as discussed at f2f
- We think LDN is CR ready, but we're still waiting for review from some potential implementors, so we'd like to postpone vote to next week. -- Amy Guy (talk) 14:49, 10 October 2016 (UTC)
- [#todo Changelog]
- We got i18n review and updated accordingly (non-normative) - they'll let us know if they're satisfied after their meeting on Thursday.
- #43 Security concern about behind firewall stuff - we had same discussion for webmention, do we need anything more than what we already have for this?
- Transition request page (for reference)
- Test suite is about ready, just needs frontend and instructions, which should be ready by next week.
- ActivityPub CR status (we're close, but lots of feedback to incorporate... plus a hard drive failure on cwebber's machine lead to delay)
Tracking Document Status
Explicit check for updates on all our documents - if not covered by individual Discussion Items above.
CR to PR next steps
CR to PR status and next steps (for any CRs not explicitly discussed above, let's ask these questions as we did at F2F7)
- Any open normative issues? If so, review them
- Any changes expected that will change conformance of existing implementations?
- Disposition of comments?
- State of the test suite - feature coverage? If not, when? If not, when plan?
- Implementation reports?
- Implementation report summary? (by feature, to determine state of CR exit)
- How many implementations from non-editors of the spec?
- How many implementations from people outside WG?
- What else for CR to PR?
- 2016-10-18 with chair Evan
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg