Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Social+Web+WG+meeting&iso=20140909T13&p1=43
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
socialwg Teleconf 2014-09-09
- Chair: Evan Prodromou
- Scribe: Andreas Kuckartz or next available from Scribes list
Chair to start the meeting type on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 2 September 2014 Teleconf
Next week Teleconf
- 16 September 2014
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
- Revised schedule for activities with focus on deliverables before TPAC
Social data syntax
- Reduce list at Socialwg/Social syntax to "serious" candidates per Socialwg/Social syntax requirements
- Concentrate on issues with schema.org vs. Activity Streams 2.0
- Look forward to API and federation protocol requirements
Any other business
- short organizational point about us trying in a future to set agenda
and list all relevant references before weekends.
- short point on presenting W3C Social efforts during events relevant
to our workall
- any other new business?
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg