Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Social+Web+WG+meeting&iso=20140902T13&p1=43
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
socialwg Teleconf 2014-09-02
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available from Scribes list
- Regrets: hhalpin at airport in Istanbul, eprodrom driving
To start the meeting type on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 26 August 2014 Teleconf
- How does one fix these in case of errors?
Next week Teleconf
- 9 September 2014
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
- Social WG/IG meeting 27-28th already booked.
- Please register!
- Note 25th anniversary of Web special event Wednesday
- What should our agenda be?
- One day joint with IG, and one day of developer day (OpenSocial proposal?)
- ISSUE: url vs id and self. See email thread
- Data model vs serialization format?
- Any other issues?
- What does this mean?
- Relationship to OpenSocial API?
W3C Member Submission: http://www.w3.org/Submission/2014/SUBM-osapi-20140314/
Use Cases & Requirements
- How do we handle these with regard to the IG?
- Socialwg/Use cases
Any other business
- all: any other new business?
Close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg