CSS WG Blog
Minutes and Resolutions TPAC 2011-10-30 Su…
Minutes and Resolutions TPAC 2011-10-30 Sunday Morning: Issue Tracking, Regions
- Discussed how certain editors are not tracking or responding to issues on their specs and other general issue-tracking issues.
- Resolved: Each module must have one publicly-accessible, CSSWG-editable way of tracking issues.
- Resolved: Add link to issues list from spec header
- Resolved: use one of bugzilla, wiki, tracker or inline to track issues.
- howcome raised issue of auto-generation of regions in order to show overflowing (and thus currently invisible) content. Bert pointed at a feature in Template Layout that does this.
- General consensus that multi-column elements should be allowed to be regions; Alex and Vincent to propose text. (Issue 12)
- Discussion of special behavior of in Regions; agreement that it should behave just like any other element, and the use case for seamless inclusions should be addressed some other way. (Issue 19)
regionLayoutUpdate is an asynchronous event (Issue 10)
- Resolved: close open issue on whether
flow-from turns an element into a region, reopen if needed later (Issue 18)
- Resolved: If
content computes to
normal, then the element takes the flow. (Issue 22)
- Discussion of which properties apply to region pseudo-elements.
- Resolved: publish regions and template if there are no objections in 2 weeks
« Previous article
Next article »