Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
EOWG F2F November 2017
W3C TPAC home page with registration, venue, transportation, etc.
To be scheduled:
- Joint meeting with Publishing
- Understanding WCAG Joint Task Force
Tuesday 7 November
Thursday 9 November
Ideas for topics
All ideas welcome for discussion, please add yours.
- Preparing for the WCAG 2.1 Understanding document work - Shortly after TPAC we will be launching into a small group of us working directly with AGWG members to polish draft Understanding documents for the new 2.1 Success Criteria. Would like to spend time in this meeting discussing how this project will work and what support (if any) the EOWG as a whole can provide this small group. Maybe looking at a style guide and tweaking as well. — Brent
- Prioritization of Post-Launch WAI Site Resource work - At this time we will have most resource updated and into the redesigned site. I think it would be good to look at those resources that were scheduled as post-launch, or identified as needing additional work, and prioritize them. Create a milestone plan for working through the rest of the content so we can get it in the site. — Brent
- Outreach Planning - Would like to spend some quality time developing out our goals to improve and increase outreach (based on the new charter "Outreach" deliverable. — Brent
- summary - idea — name
Attending in person
Attending Tue and Thur:
- Brent (Tue, Wed, Thur only)
- Eric (also participating in Wednesday’s activities, maybe also some time Monday [late] and Friday [early])
- Kris Anne
- Vivienne attending all week
- Amanda Mace attending all week
Attending Tue only:
Attending Thur only:
Please list the times in [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20170731T160000&p1=224 Pacific time, that you can participate by phone.
- Laura - Thursday only 9-11 PDT
- Howard (It's the week before AHG)
- Vicki (participating in a European Art Fair, Nov. 7-111)
- Denis (there's only so much traveling I can do in a year!)
- Stéphane Deschamps (I would love to come of course, but not scheduled this time)