Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the EOWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
EOWG F2F May 2018
Knowbility. Thanks Sharron and others who made it happen.
Dates: 17-18 May
Meeting location: [to be determined]
Observers are welcome, with prior permission from the EOWG Chairs.
Thursday 17 May 2018
Friday 18 May 2018
Ideas for topics
All ideas welcome for discussion, please add yours.
- [summary — idea (name)]
- Policies resource and how it relates to UN CRPD (GitHub Issue 205)
- Statements — accessibility statement info & generator (Shadi)
Attending in person
Attending Thursday and Friday:
- Brent Bakken
- Chris O'Brien
- Howard Kramer
- Laura Keen (maybe - trying to get approval now)
- Robert Jolly
Attending Thursday only:
Attending Friday only:
We are currently not planning to have a phone connection. If you strongly want to participate by phone, please let us know.
- Eric Velleman (for the Accessibility Statements session)
- Stephane Deschamps
- Andrew Arch :(
- Sarah Pulis
- Sylvie Duchateau
- Eric Eggert (Unfortunately I have to be in Germany the following weekend, and my flight options are limited.)
- Kris Anne Kinney