Older material from IG homepage archived
- September 2016 call: Friday 9th September, see details
- October 2015 TPAC F2F breakout session: Wednesday 28 October, see details
- October 2014 TPAC F2F : Monday 27th of October @ 14:00 see details, read also slideware
- May 2014 call : minutes including Review of OWASP activity with Antonio FONTES / SysApp WG security model with Dave Raggett / Report from W3C Web Payment Workshop and STRINT / Status on next W3C Workshop related to secure token and secure services.
- March 2014 call : detailed minutes and take away including : Debrief of STRINT workshop / Security review and guideline / Understanding security technology : focus on FIDO / New security features : status on the 'secure services workshop'
- January 2014 call : take away
- December 2013 call : detailed minutes and take away
--> Note that all calls happen on zakim bridge +1.617.761.6200 with passcode 26634#; http://irc.w3.org #websec
Interest Group people (thank you !)
Art and Frederik from Nokia, Terri from Intel, Brad and Jeff from eBay/paypal, Sanjiv from Samsung, Fan from Irdetto, Christine and Karen from ISOC, Virginie from gemalto, Wendy, Dom, Rigo and Nick from W3C, Larry from Adobe, Andrew from Verisign, Hannes from NSN, Stephen from IETF...
Current Work Items for the Web Security IG
- Security specifications review
- New security features to be developed in W3C
- Mobile security analysis
- Scouting new use cases and technologies including press articles, good documentation...
- Understanding security model of the web
Note that a proposal of new working group has been proposed (based on TPAC breakout, pervasive surveillance) wiki
Proposed: accessibility of security interfaces
Material presented to the W3C Advisory Council Meeting in June 2014 zip file
About SOP and limitation of web security model