Privacy Interest Group (PING)
- Chairs: Christine Runnegar, Tara Whalen, and Peter Snyder
- Team Contact: Samuel Weiler
The Privacy Interest Group monitors ongoing privacy issues that affect the Web, investigates potential areas for new privacy work, and provides guidelines and advice for addressing privacy in standards development, including privacy considerations in specifications.
- Next regular call: 29 August 2019, 9am PT, 12pm ET.
Times in other regions
- We are using Cryptpad for minutes instead of IRC
- We are using Zoom for the meeting, and some people may use video. The Zoom client is not necessary: click on “click here to launch this meeting”, wait for a moment, and click on “join from your browser”.
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,120054739# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,120054739# US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 653 781 437
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acFNApXL9t
PING may occasionally make use of IRC on the #privacy channel:
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Username: <your name>
- Port: 6667 or 6665
- Channel: #privacy
Joining the group
Use the links in the sidebar. If you’re new to W3C, first create a W3C account. Non-members of W3C may then join the IG as public Invited Experts
This page is maintained in Github at https://github.com/w3c/ping/blob/master/index.md