Privacy Interest Group (PING)
- Chairs: Christine Runnegar and Pete Snyder
- Team Contact: Sam Weiler
The Privacy Interest Group monitors ongoing privacy issues that affect the Web, investigates potential areas for new privacy work, and provides guidelines and advice for addressing privacy in standards development, including privacy considerations in specifications.
Use the links in the sidebar. If you’re new to W3C, first create a W3C account. Non-members of W3C may then join the IG as public Invited Experts. Please also join our Slack.
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays (subject to change) at 9am PT, 12pm ET.
- For updates see the mailing list or Slack
- Times in other regions
- We are using Cryptpad for minutes instead of IRC
- We are using Zoom for the meeting, and some people may use video. The Zoom client is not necessary: click on “click here to launch this meeting”, wait for a moment, and click on “join from your browser”.
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,823321737# US (New York)
+16699006833,,823321737# US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 823 321 737
Password: 087472 or ‘privacy’
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acFNApXL9t
Join by SIP
Join by Skype for Business
PING occasionally uses IRC on the #privacy channel:
- Server: irc.w3.org
- Username: <your name>
- Port: 6667 or 6665
- Channel: #privacy
This page is maintained in Github at https://github.com/w3c/ping/blob/master/index.md