- 1 When & Where
- 2 Attendees
- 3 Disorganised List of Topics that may eventually get into the agenda
- 4 Agenda
- 5 Monday Evening Meet-Up
- 6 Tuesday Evening Dinner
- 7 Annotations
When & Where
- May 8-9 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
- Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico Magenes" (IMATI), Colombo Hall, 11th floor, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) Via de Marini,6 (Torre di Francia), 16149 Genoa,Italy Map
- Simon - both days
- LarsG - Tuesday + Wednesday
- DaveBrowning - both days (need to leave early Wednesday)
- Karen - both days (also would like to leave by ~4:30 on Wednesday)
- Peter - both days
- Riccardo - both days
- Andrea - both days
- Jaroslav - both days
- Dan - both days
- Makx - Tuesday until 11:00; Wednesday whole day
- Antoine - at this stage I don't know but I'll try to be available for the profile discussion. Actually I may be able to come half-day live (my holidays are in Italy)
- Rob? Tuesday till 10:30. Wed till about 2pm
- Nick? (when?)
- Tom Baker (DCMI) (Tuesday morning)
Not attending at all
Disorganised List of Topics that may eventually get into the agenda
Just add to the list below anything you think needs to have space in the agenda
- Nic & Rob proposal for "profile description"
- Karen - Dublin Core approach to application profile
- Makx - EC approach to application profile (presentation)
- Lars - Profile document proposal
- Simon - finer grained semantics (DCAT)
- Simon - cataloguing services (DCAT)
- Jaroslav - Simon's topics, UC "real world context", UCR document status and update procedure
- 2 new uses cases?
Tuesday, May 8, 8-17 CEST (in your time zone)
|Time||Topic||Links||Scribe (≥ 1)|
|10 min||Review agenda and goals|| we need to:
|5 min||Review definition of "profile"|| Draft document
|20 min||DCAT-AP - Makx|
|20 min||Proposal - (Nick & Rob)|| Draft wiki page
|10 min||Proposal - Lars||proposal||PWinstanley|
|10 min||DCMI AP - Karen|
|10 min||Proposal/Questions - Antoine||proposal|
|13:00-15:30||Discussion: scope, plans||Jaroslav_Pullmann|
|New Use cases?|
|Already approved (?)|
- What do we need so that content negotiation works with application profiles?
- Where should the profile information reside?
- What are the dependencies between deliverables 2 & 3?
Wednesday, May 9, 8-17 CEST (in your time zone)
Monday Evening Meet-Up
Those wishing to meet for dinner on Monday night, prior to the DXWG F2F, are invited to come to the "Tiflis" restaurant (Vico del Fico, 35/r).
A reservation has been made for 7/8 people, at 7:30PM. The plan is to gather at 7:15PM in Piazza De Ferrari, close to The Doge's Palace Entrance (In Italian: Entrata di Palazzo Ducale), which is an easy place to find, and then move to the restaurant together.
If you plan to come, please drop a mail asap to Riccardo, so he can adjust the reservation accordingly.
Tuesday Evening Dinner
Dinner at the "La cabotina" restaurant (Vico della Loggia Spinola).
A reservation has been made for 8 people, at 8:15 PM. This restaurant serves a quite wide range of typical Genoese dishes, most of the dishes are suitable for vegetarians.
The plan is to gather at 8:00 PM in Piazza De Ferrari, close to The Doge's Palace Entrance (In Italian: Entrata di Palazzo Ducale), the same meeting point of Monday, and then move to the restaurant together.
|Minutes||https://www.w3.org/2018/05/08-dxwg-minutes + and https://www.w3.org/2018/05/09-dxwg-minutes +|
|Subject||DXWG F2F3 Meeting @ Genoa +|
|Date||May 8, 2018 + and May 9, 2018 +|