W3C Device Description Working Group (DDWG) Wiki
This is the ongoing Wiki of the W3C DDWG, with a mission of documenting the implementation of the group's specifications. Public contributions via the public mailing list will be considered by the wiki editors. The group charter was extended to October 2008. This wiki continues beyond that time subject to the availability of editors.
- Working Group
- DDR Simple API Implementation
- Group Publications
- Device Description Ecosystem 1.0: Group Note, 31 October 2007, Rotan Hanrahan
- Device Description Landscape 1.0: Group Note, 31 October 2007, Matt Womer, James Pearce, Eman Nkeze
- Device Description Repository Core Vocabulary: Group Note, 14 April 2008, Andrea Trasatti, Rotan Hanrahan, Jo Rabin
- Device Description Repository Requirements 1.0: Group Note, 17 December 2007, Kevin Smith, David Sanders
- Device Description Repository Simple API: Proposed Recommendation, 17 September 2008, José Manuel Cantera Fonseca, Rotan Hanrahan, Jo Rabin, Ignacio Marín
Additional resources in this wiki
- Interface Description Language: (IDL) useful developer resources
- Protege Open Source Editor for OWL ontologies
- Protege OWL Tutorial
- Pellet Open source OWL-DL reasoner
Task discussion pages
- Label Messages: How to label messages in the mailing list
- Core Vocabulary: Input to the DD Core Vocabulary document
- Application Programming Interface: Input to the DD Repository API document
- Sample IDL: Some IDL to explore how the DDR API might be represented
- Description Structures: Input to the DD Structures document
- Device Description Definition: Outcome of a lengthy group discussion on the definition of "Device Description"
- Device Identification: Using an identifier and/or expression to uniquely represent a "device".
- Device Recognition: Using contextual evidence to generate/discover a Device Identification.
These pages show the material from previous drafts and/or other contributions, subsequently used as input to the final publications linked above. These documents are mentioned here for archival purposes only.
- Device Description Landscape
- Device Description Ecosystem
- Device Description Repository Requirements
- Device Description Repository API
- Device Description Core Vocabulary
- Device Description Structures
- See the Document Conventions for information on styles used in these documents.
Need help with wiki technology? Visit the WikiMedia Help page.
Converted from moin-moin to MediaWiki via mm2mw