Tools that can perform reasoning tasks based on RDFS. It is a subcategory of the general “Reasoner”
Some of the tools are part of a larger tool (developing environment like AllegroGraph) whereas others can be added to existing environments to add and/or improve reasoning capabilities.
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- GraphDB (last modified: 31 October 2016)
- Profium Sense (last modified: 26 April 2016)
- GraphDB (last modified: 5 April 2016)
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 19 January 2016)
- Blazegraph (Formerly Bigdata®) (last modified: 18 February 2015)