From W3C Wiki
Table of Contents for the W3C's Advisory Committee (AC). (Members of the AC are often referred to as AC reps.)
This document is a WorkInProgress. Please feel free to update it!
- Newbie Info - information and links for new AC reps
- AC Rep Introductions - introductions from AC reps including some we joined the W3C because ... type presentations
- W3C Value Proposition - references to various testimonials and resources related to "What is the W3C's value proposition?"
- AC Meeting Value Proposition - a list of opinions on the value proposition(s) of attending AC meetings
Calls for AC Rep Input, Feedback and Action
- Advisory Board Structure - an initiative to change the Advisory Board structure so that it is more inclusive than a narrow 9-person board.
- Events Process - an initiative to improve W3C's events processes (such as Workshops, Meetups, and Conferences) by refining the Problem Statement, defining Use Cases and Requirements, Identifying High Priority issues, etc.
- Dashboards - many AC reps would like the W3C Staff to create various dashboards to facilitate internal communication and information sharing. This initiative is focused on refining the Use Cases and Requirements, Identifying the High Priority UCs, etc.
- Evaluating Proposals for New Working Groups - this initiative seeks to clarify the processes related to proposals to start new Working Groups
- AB public wiki - list of projects the W3C Advisory Board are working on