The Linked Map team is willing receive feedback on the results of the project. This project is a short term project (less than 1 year) and it is part of the larger FP7 project PlanetData. Linked Map address the development of a standard WMS that, at the same time, is a LD node offering read/write access to geographic knowledge. This vision is applied in a challenging scenario: the use of crowdsourcing techniques to improve the quality of the automatic integration of a National Map with existing VGI data.
Up to date we have developed:
- A transparent semantic proxy for WMS 1.3.0 (deliverable D17.1)
- Transformation into RDF of a National Map (BCN/BTN25 provided by IGN.es) and a VGI dataset (a portion of OSM) (deliverable D16.3)
- Large scale alignment of both datasets using only name, type and location properties (deliverable D16.3)
- Annotation of the resulting RDF datasets at feature level with W3C PROV ontology (deliverable D16.1 and implementation D16.3)
- A web application that enables a basic crowdsourced approach to the quality assessment of mappings and data (deliverable D18.1). The early beta version is available at http://linkedmap.unizar.es/crowdsourcing-platform/
We would very appreciate your comments.