[Archived] Call for Papers
Mobile devices are becoming increasingly important and are already the primary form of accessing the Web in many parts of the world. However, people with disabilities experience many difficulties when they access the Web with mobile devices. This symposium aims to bring researchers and practitioners together to discuss these challenges and possible solutions, and develop a roadmap for future research and development in the field. The online symposium will be held on 25 June 2012; paper deadline closed on 7 May 2012.
How to Submit a Paper
We invite extended research abstracts of no more than 1000 words. We encourage concise contributions that are scientifically sound with appropriate references. We specifically seek reports and guides, which can be theoretical or practical in nature, that will help us to form our opinions and educate future readers. Papers must follow the template provided to clearly explain:
- the problem that is addressed by the contribution;
- the background, including previous and related work;
- the potential strategies to address the problem;
- the major obstacles in the path taken or to be taken;
- the main outcomes, including mistakes and lessons learned;
- the future perspectives opened with this work.