PFWG Test Harness
This is a draft test harness to test WAI-ARIA 1.0. It has been customized to support running given tests against different platforms with different expected results, but is otherwise intended to be compatible with the W3C Test Framework. The hope is to merge the delta features of this test harness into that product.
The following test suites have been defined in this test harness. Each test suite contains test cases for a particular specification (listed in the next section). There may be more than test suite for a specification. Each test suite also may have a set of platforms defined, where the expected result of a test depends on the particular platform.
- AccName-AAM 1.1 test of accname-aam-1.1
- ARIA 1.0 CR Evaluation test of wai-aria
- ARIA 1.0 UAIG CR sharing ARIA test repository test of wai-aria-implementation
- ARIA 1.0 User Agent Implementation CR test of wai-aria-implementation
- Core-AAM 1.1 test of core-aam-1.1
- DPub-AAM 1.0 test of dpub-aam-1.0
- HTML-AAM 1.0 test of html-aam-1.0
- SVG-AAM 1.0 test of svg-aam-1.0
The following specifications are known to this test harness. A test suite contains tests for a particular specification. Associated with each specification are sections to which individual test cases may be attached, to help review that the specification has coverage.
- Accessible Name and Description: Computation and Accessibility API Mappings version 1.1
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications version 1.0
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications version 1.1
- Core Accessibility API Mappings version 1.1
- Digital Publishing Accessibility API Mappings version 1.0
- Digital Publishing WAI-ARIA Module version 1.0
- HTML Accessibility API Mappings version 1.0
- SVG Accessibility API Mappings version 1.0
- WAI-ARIA 1.0 User Agent Implementation Guide version 1.0
- WAI-ARIA Graphics Module version 1.0