WCAG 2.0 Materials Support Task Force Work Statement
Any updates to deliverables in progress will be posted on the EOWG home page, Current Work
The WCAG 2.0 Materials Support Task Force is a joint task force of the EOWG and WCAG WG. It operates under the EOWG charter.
The Task Force generally takes a lead role in developing specified deliverables, and all work is vetted through EOWG and WCAG WG, as relevant.
The objective of the Task Force is to:
- Provide education and outreach perspective on development and editing of materials supporting WCAG 2.0
- Develop or help edit WAI resources related to WCAG 2.0, potentially including:
- Contribute to the editing of WCAG 2.0 documents, potentially including:
WAI WCAG 2.0 Materials Support Task Force communications are publicly visible. Communication mechanisms for the Task Force include:
- WCAG 2.0 Materials Support Task Force mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org> and archives
- Weekly Task Force teleconferences, as needed
- Task Force work in EOWG teleconferences, weekly or when needed
- Coordination with WCAG WG, as needed
Task Force participants must be participants of the EOWG or the WCAG WG, and must actively contribute to the work of the Task Force, including:
- Assist in preparing Task Force deliverables
- 4-6 hours per week of Task Force work
- Remain current on the Task Force mailing list and respond in a timely manner to postings on the list
- Participate in Task Force telephone meetings, or send regrets to the list
W3C Team Leadership
The Task Force facilitator is Shawn Henry.
WCAG 2.0 Materials Support Task Force participants are: